Ratings
41 7
Your Minecraft Username
SirJakuIV

Discord username
Jakalcat

What is the main realm you play on
Earth

When did you start playing on ManaCube and what does your activity look like?
I started playing mana on December 27th 2023. I'm online everyday with an average (active) time of ~5 hours per day.

Why do you want to join the QA team?
Ever since day one of my mana journey, I have been blown back by the bustling community on Manacube. As a QA member, I would strive to help both the players and the said community with their problems as well as staff and upper-moderation with spotting any bugs or glitches on Earth. I would love to also have a creative outlet for some of my ideas that I feel would help both Earth and eventually the other realms!

Do you have any experience with game testing/quality assurance?
With relevant experience regarding game-testing, no. I use to help test Roblox games in beta but that was so long ago that it is irrelevant when it comes to Mana. As for Quality Assurance, my job, as a salesperson and acashier, deals with making sure that all of my customers are satisfied and taken care of.

What qualities or skills do you have that would contribute positively to the QA team?
Helpful: In-game, I always try to help new players with any issues they have (even if I may not understand the issue, I will try to help them to the best of my ability). I try my best to be helpful to mods to the best of my ability when it comes to Player/Player conflicts by adding a non-biased 3rd party observer to the mix.

Fair: Regardless of how anyone has treated/has been treated, I believe that everyone deserves an equal chance at being heard. As QATM, I would make the effort to hear *everyone* out and try to remedy any sort of bugs or glitches to ensure everyone has a fun experience at mana.

Clean-Record: While not really a "skill", I also have a completely clean record according to ManaCube Infractions. For any warnings that are off the record that I may have gotten, I always try to improve myself to be a better person and to work on mistakes. With that being said, I believe that a satisfactory QATM should be focused on fixing an exploit and not using said exploits for gain, and only an applicant with a truly clean record can fix any issues with mana.

Would you be interested in writing Wiki articles? Yes

Account activity
My account has 100+ hours played and is older than 1 month

Account agreement
I own a Microsoft minecraft account that is not shared with anyone

Security agreement I have a 2FA protected Discord & Google account

Last edited: