Aether or Atlas?

TheAlmightyApple

PATRON
TheAlmightyApple
TheAlmightyApple
Patron
Ratings
What do you think is better and why Aether or Atlas??

I think atlas because its not such a full server as in there is not as many people that play atlas and there is a really nice community although chat can be a bit dead and im not saying aether doesn't have a good community but i don't really play there i just hop on when atlas has a reset and from what people say, aether is the toxic server? but i cant extend on that because i wouldn't know. And i know aether was the first out of the 2 and that is why is is more popular. Or thats what i think.
100% Aether

Ratings

I think atlas because its not such a full server as in there is not as many people that play atlas and there is a really nice community although chat can be a bit dead and im not saying aether doesn't have a good community but i don't really play there i just hop on when atlas has a reset and from what people say, aether is the toxic server? but i cant extend on that because i wouldn't know. And i know aether was the first out of the 2 and that is why is is more popular. Or thats what i think.
Definitely Atlas for me. It's so quiet sometimes, and even when it's not the people are great to chat too.

Jecksun

PATRON+
Jecksun
Jecksun
Patron+
Ratings
Definitely Atlas for me. It's so quiet sometimes, and even when it's not the people are great to chat too.
I could not agree with you more Ocean. I love the atlas community and always enjoy talking to everyone online. There are times when Atlas goes quiet for a few hours but its awesome to enjoy both circumstances!

ItzSanso

ELITE
ItzSanso
ItzSanso
ELITE
Ratings
4 4
If you choose Atlas, it's a more calmed and less busy server, which can help if you are going for Season Stars or monthly/season rewards. As for aether, there's more players in there and you'll easily find more friends, but player base is already very heavily settled and it's you gotta work hard for others to actually recognise you.

Any decision will be correct.

Cheers,

Sanso

ExclusiveKeeper

MVP
ExclusiveKeeper
ExclusiveKeeper
MVP
Ratings
I’ve barely touched aether, but do love spending time with the Atlas crew so I’d have to say atlas. There are quite a few people on atlas that are very easy to talk to and easy to get along with, along with them being very helping all in all. Overall not too hectic and very good for casual play

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Honestly I play neither servers, they seem quite similar other than the fact that Aether has many more players, personally I prefer larger servers that have more player activity because smaller servers get me more bored.

Hilderos

ELITE
Hilderos
Hilderos
ELITE
Ratings
Aether all the way!! Great community albeit toxic in some areas but It's competitive and great to play in

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Atlas. It's chill here uwu. The community is so nice :D

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Wait, this was posted in 2019 :p am I late to the party? xD

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
I mean Aether sorry guys, We have Arenzo who is bae.

wyvender

ELITE
wyvender
wyvender
ELITE
Ratings
i prefer atlas to aether. to me, atlas is much calmer and much more welcoming. i tried to play on aether and i was able to get no help in the beginning. but on atlas, i was helped immediately and found amazing friends and an amazing clan.

XpertAmar

ELITE
Mur9a
Mur9a
ELITE
Ratings
24 4

Well, if u want to make friends and possibly get someone to buy u a few things for free hehe, then you choose Aether because it has more players and therefore your chances of getting that are higher.
Although if u want to be Competitive then the best thing you can chose is Atlas, there's few players there that are really trying to get on the leaderboards so i'd say that would be pretty easy to get, DO NOT expect to get 1st place anywhere in Atlas because Myochi is still playing and that guy mines 24/7.

There you go, i hope that helps.

XpertAmar

Jessup_

PATRON
Jessdown
Jessdown
Patron
Ratings
28 1
I would say Aether, the only reason why is because all of my friends that play Olympus are Aether mains.

Daanothy

PATRON
Daannnnnnn
Daannnnnnn
ELITE
Ratings
14 2
Aether is more popular, Atlas is less people and just chill, its just what you prefer, but in my opinion, both of the community's are okay

BIG DOSSY (Dacon's Owner)

Forum God
ELITE
Dosah
Dosah
ELITE
Ratings
895 66
Well, if u want to make friends and possibly get someone to buy u a few things for free hehe, then you choose Aether because it has more players and therefore your chances of getting that are higher.
Although if u want to be Competitive then the best thing you can chose is Atlas, there's few players there that are really trying to get on the leaderboards so i'd say that would be pretty easy to get, DO NOT expect to get 1st place anywhere in Atlas because Myochi is still playing and that guy mines 24/7.

There you go, i hope that helps.

XpertAmar
poop balls

Last edited:

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
As some other parkour players have already mentioned- both aether and atlas are a nice break from the busyness of parkour! I like each of them for different reasons, sometimes I purely want to escape a hectic chat and do something different for a bit, I find atlas the place to go in those circumstances, everyone's chill and leaves you to mine if that's what you wanna do! Aether's community feels a lot more engaging, especially chat-wise, perhaps it's because I know more of the players there? I have rebirths on both and talk with players on each server also- but I think aether is winning hours wise for me!