Anyone else have trouble going to different parts of Manacube?

Ratings
As an avid Prison player, it feels so hard to go onto skyblock or Survival or something like that without getting bored within 10 minutes. If you could, send me solutions to this problem if there are any, I really want to play everything I can!

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
As an avid Prison player, it feels so hard to go onto skyblock or Survival or something like that without getting bored within 10 minutes. If you could, send me solutions to this problem if there are any, I really want to play everything I can!
Hi, boomko12

I would recommend trying to find friends to do stuff with. As that helps make the experience more fun. Setting goals for yourself also helps like building a certain building or obtaining a certain item.
Geshultz

Ratings
Hi, boomko12

I would recommend trying to find friends to do stuff with. As that helps make the experience more fun. Setting goals for yourself also helps like building a certain building or obtaining a certain item.
Geshultz
Problem is I dont have any friends who play minecraft PC, not to mention this server, so I'm kind of outta luck there. I also do make goals, but I cant get myself to even start some of them sometimes.

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Problem is I dont have any friends who play minecraft PC, not to mention this server, so I'm kind of outta luck there. I also do make goals, but I cant get myself to even start some of them sometimes.
Some other suggestions are ask around to see if any parties are recruiting. You could also try factions when it comes out on August 23rd.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
You should try to make some friends on the server!