Accepted Bob Ross - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: ArtemisERK
Map Name: Bob Ross
(If you don't know who Bob Ross is, look him up. He is a famous artist <3)
1550801950984.png
1550802017060.png
1550802070414.png
1550802132576.png
1550802218452.png
1550802261829.png
Warp: /plot home ArtemisERK 2
Difficulty: Medium
Number of Jumps: 45

Last edited:

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hey ArtemisERK!

I will be giving this a +1, the build is decent and I like that there aren't many visible floating jumps from the front which make the map look nice. I also like that some jumps are hard but others are easy which is good for a medium map. But the last jump is pretty confusing, and I recommend adding a sign telling you where to go.

Good luck!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
The theme is original, and the build is good. I also love Bob Ross so <3 +1 from me

Good luck!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
sorry to say this but your theme is kind of unoriginal because it is another paint themed map which making your map around paint unoriginal but the build is decent but pk looks repetitive... -1 for me

sorry to say this but your theme is kind of unoriginal because it is another paint themed map which making your map around paint unoriginal but the build is decent but pk looks repetitive... -1 for me
I understand what you mean, but I think the theme is based more around 'Bob Ross' rather than just paint. Also if by repetitive you mean not enough variation between types of jumps (ice, fence, ladder, etc.), I have gone and added more variation. Thanks for the advice!

Last edited:

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi ArtemisERK,
I will be giving your map a 0, the reasons for this score are the following;
The theme is original, the build is too, but I believe you can do better, adding some details, and not making almost everything clay. The parkour is not really varied and a little bit hard for a medium, but too short to be a hard. Also I would recommend you adding signs so there is no confusion when making the map.

¡Good Luck! <3

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi ArtemisERK,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
The theme is not that original, there is no "Bob Ross" maps, but 2 maps with a similar theme (CatArt and MonaLisa), be careful next time ! The build could be better, I found the build pretty simple and a bit messy, but still pretty nice, but try to build your parkour on/in one main build. The parkour is decent, it's a bit varied, but was a bit repetitive, confusing and hard, so I've changed a bit some parts to make the parkour better.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.