awesomeboy__

Forum Expert
PATRON
awesomeboy__
awesomeboy__
Patron
Ratings
241 9
I'm trying to get to VIP so I am buying cubits for mana. If you would like to sell to me/ even donate to me, please let me know by mailing me or msging me when I am on. I am willing to pay at tops 100 mana for 0.1 cubits. Thanks!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Hello, @awesomeboy44445.

I’m glad to hear you want to purchase VIP, however I’d like to suggest additional ways of getting cubits. While purchasing them from other players is handy, I’d recommend voting and claiming /gary every 7 days (as you get 0.50 cubits every week). To claim your daily rewards, you just have to link your Minecraft account to the discord. Another way is watching ads with /ad, however they’re very unreliable and hard to come by, so I’d stick to voting and daily rewards.

As for voting, you get 0.01 per link, per day! https://forums.manacube.com/vote/.

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi awesomeboy,

I would love to help you out with your trades to get cubits, let me know your in-game name so when I see you next time I’m online I pay you the cubits I got, without having to pay me!

I will also help you out getting people to juy you cubits, I’ll give you my discord so we can talk it in deep and privately, it’s Faudon#7457

And as Hallow said, getting other options to earn more cubits will definitely make your way to VIP faster!

¡Hope you have a good day and found this information useful!

awesomeboy__

Forum Expert
PATRON
awesomeboy__
awesomeboy__
Patron
Ratings
241 9
Hey @Hallowqueen
I am aware that there are daily rewards but when I try to get them it says I need to connect with discord. My parents unfortunately do not let me use discord :(. Thanks for the help too!

awesomeboy__

Forum Expert
PATRON
awesomeboy__
awesomeboy__
Patron
Ratings
241 9
Hoi awesomeboy,

I would love to help you out with your trades to get cubits, let me know your in-game name so when I see you next time I’m online I pay you the cubits I got, without having to pay me!

I will also help you out getting people to juy you cubits, I’ll give you my discord so we can talk it in deep and privately, it’s Faudon#7457

And as Hallow said, getting other options to earn more cubits will definitely make your way to VIP faster!

Hey Faudon
My mc username is awesomeboy44445

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
@awesomeboy44445 Discord can be made quick and easy, your parents doesnt have to know.

@Faudon He doesnt have discord, due to his parents
Okie, thanks for the information!
I’ve contacted awesomeboy privately vía Forums DM’s

¡Hope you have a good day!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Good luck with your buying, I would like to suggest however that 100 mana is not much at all for 0.1 cubits. I'd suggest a starting price of at least 500 mana; you'll have trouble drawing sales at such a low price.

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Good luck with your buying, I would like to suggest however that 100 mana is not much at all for 0.1 cubits. I'd suggest a starting price of at least 500 mana; you'll have trouble drawing sales at such a low price.
I agree with Tas, buying 0.10 cubits for 100 mana is a bit low, 0.01 cubits used to be worth 100/110 mana, however this has changed as it’s a lot of mana for not a lot of mana.

So I would say that 0.10 cubits are approximately 700-800 mana. (Even more depending who you trade with)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
But I recently got 1.5 cubits for 1500 mana. I do not remember the name of the player though
Sometimes players with cubits don't know what the common price is, and just want to get some mana off of cubits they'll probably never use. It can work sometimes, but it is important to know what the going or more common price is. :)

awesomeboy__

Forum Expert
PATRON
awesomeboy__
awesomeboy__
Patron
Ratings
241 9
Hey guys,
If anyone has some cubits that they could spare for me I would be very grateful :D. If you would like to donate me some cubits, my IGN is awesomeboy44445 so you can mail me or msg me when you see that I am on. I will try to give you as much mana as I feel is needed. Thanks for all the tips and support too guys!

awesomeboy__

Forum Expert
PATRON
awesomeboy__
awesomeboy__
Patron
Ratings
241 9
UPDATE: Right now I am at 6.96 cubits (coincidentally). Thanks guys for all the support and please keep on telling others to save their cubits for me to buy!
P.S. I am also buying on Olympus and survival