Easier way for cubits???

Ratings
19 6
Hi! I have a couple of suggestions to make earn cubits easier!

First make it that u earn cubits from quests

Second please make it that u earn more from voting

And as last make it that u earn cubits from jobs like for Mining or Farming!
These are only SUGGESTIONS! Thanks! bye!! :D :)

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Hey I think this is a really ban idea since cubits are irl money they should be hard to achieve I am just happy that Manacube that even has cubits hope you understand

Thanks, mr__oak

Pio2

ELITE
Pio2
Pio2
ELITE
Ratings
18 1
Cubits are essentially used as a form of real currency.
If they could be obtained via in-game means, especially that easily, then I doubt many people would actually donate and spend money on the server.

JackyJohnny

MVP
JackyJohnny
JackyJohnny
MVP
Ratings
38 2
Since 1 cubit = 1 USD, I feel that it is currently balanced in a way that people will still buy stuff with actual money and not just with cubits.

happy?

MVP+
nicecolor
nicecolor
MVP+
Ratings
20 2
Well Since 1.0= 1 Dollar Manacube will lose 1$ so they make it this way so you earn it after hard voting and if you got 0.02 cubits if you do a quest or something higher that will unfairly balance the scale and Manacube will lose money because for some rich people like if there was a quest to kill 1000 cows they can do it easily and get more cubits to buy more stuff for free therefore making the server lose money so it will shutdown

ExUprising

MVP+
IntriguingUser
IntriguingUser
MVP+
Ratings
Well Since 1.0= 1 Dollar Manacube will lose 1$ so they make it this way so you earn it after hard voting and if you got 0.02 cubits if you do a quest or something higher that will unfairly balance the scale and Manacube will lose money because for some rich people like if there was a quest to kill 1000 cows they can do it easily and get more cubits to buy more stuff for free therefore making the server lose money so it will shutdown
Economically I wouldn't take the stance that they're losing money for a few reasons. For one, lots of people using cubits wouldn't spend real money on a rank in the first place, so it's not lost money. Also if someone has some cubits but not enough for what they want, it incentivizes the purchase as cubits take a while to get. Lastly, it costs nothing for the owners to sell ranks, it's literally money for nothing once general server costs are reached.

Passive cubits from voting/dailies should stay the same IMO, but I wouldn't mind if there was some sort of way to "grind" cubits. It'd obviously have to be a low amount so it's not abusable and doesn't wreck the cubit economy.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
If you vote 5 times a day, you get 10 cents. Over time that adds up, you can earn at least $3 a month. (Even more when it's a 2x or 3x reward week) I think that's a good deal.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I'd have to agree with everything stated above. If cubits were easier to earn, then everyone would be MVP+ without having to spend a penny (possibly an exaggeration on my behalf, but I hope you understand my point). It'd be completely unfair for people who spent IRL money to get a rank/item, when they could have waited and got it for free by grinding cubits.

As @KatrinaLightning said, voting daily will give you 0.10 cubits, and within a week, 0.70. If you have synced your discord, there are also daily rewards you can claim, and if you claim all 7 every week, the 7th reward is 0.50 cubits. Depending what server you play on, you are also able to trade cubits for mana/other items with players who are willing to trade. For example, Olympus; 0.01 cubits = 2,000 mana or a Pig Spawner. I don't know the conversion rates on the other servers, but that's just an example of a common trade on one of the servers.

ManaCube is the first server that I've seen at least to offer an in-game currency which you can use to buy in-game ranks/items, and I feel people sometimes take that for granted. Of course, I understand not everyone is able to spend $50 on a rank for a Minecraft server, but if you really want to purchase a rank, you should be willing to put in the work in-game to earn it. I understand it can be time consuming, but it's still at least an alternative to paying IRL money.

Pinkpiggie

Ratings
I think this is a bad idea. That would pretty much be giving away free money. It's as hard it is now to earn them because they have in real value, and if it was made easier they would be loosing money not earning.