Not open for further replies.

xSemo

PATRON+
xSemo
xSemo
Patron+
Ratings
37 1
Inspired by the Dragon Ball character "Goku".
Map creator: xSemo
Map name: Goku
Photos:
2019-02-12_23.45.12.png

2019-02-12_23.47.07.png

Plot: "/plot v xSemo 9" or "/plot v 36;-61"
Difficulty: Hard
Jumps: 69

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
Unique theme and very well made build. It may be a little messy with all the glass around but don't think its a problem in this case.
The parkour got nice variety but there a few jumps that are reeeally hard without speed. Such as the jumps around left leg and the jump to the enchantment table at top arm. It may also be a little confusing to know where to jump.
I also found some exploits https://i.imgur.com/70g3aKZ.jpg & https://i.imgur.com/T75llkZ.jpg
Overall the map is very good and have a high chance on being accepted, good luck!

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
I'm not really a huge fan of the build, the floating jumps make it messy, the theme is original and I haven't tested the parkour yet, so my rating is -0.5 until I do

xSemo

PATRON+
xSemo
xSemo
Patron+
Ratings
37 1
I'm not really a huge fan of the build, the floating jumps make it messy, the theme is original and I haven't tested the parkour yet, so my rating is -0.5 until I do
There are only a handful of floating jumps. The blue and yellow stained glass on the bottom is supposed to be his 'aura' while he's powering up, which is a common theme in the Dragon Ball series.

rmc22

MVP+
rmc22
rmc22
MVP+
Ratings
19 1
+1. The build looks great to me, and the theme is really good and original. It may look messy from afar but the parkour inside is fine and done pretty well and its nicely varied. Good luck.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi xSemo,
I'm gonna put your map in reviewing (Like your other map) for the following reasons :
-I found your map pretty messy, there is a lot of floating blocks which are useless in your build, try to remove them please.
-The part down Goku looks also messy, and I'm a bit scared about exploits, try to remove the holes please.
-The parkour is a bit hard for a hard, it's maybe because I didn't saw a lot of checkpoints (I'm probably blind too), but I would like nerfs in your map.

The rest is good, the theme is interesting, the build looks really good, just messy, and the parkour is varied, but maybe a bit hard.

Like I said in your other map, you have before the end of the month to change the map.
Post automatically merged:

Hoi xSemo,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
You didn't really patch all things I told you, but you did the biggest, so I've removed the floating lightbolt, and nerfed a bit the map, I think not it's good.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.