Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
I suggest you to try farming "Creeper" if you want to farm some easy maps, it's probably the shortest (and pretty easy) easy, after if you want harder, I suggest you in Medium "MushroomLand" (Really easy medium, but pretty long), "Colors" or "BlueVSOrange" on hard (Both long but really easy for hards), "OceanWaves", "Random" or "GoldMinePK" (They are all pretty easy, OceanWaves is maybe slightly longer, but the end of Random and GoldMinePK are pretty annoying), and "Panda" is probably the best for an Insane farmable map (One of the easiest and pretty short insane)

Merakiios

MVP+
Merakiios
Merakiios
MVP+
Ratings
I suggest you to try farming "Creeper" if you want to farm some easy maps, it's probably the shortest (and pretty easy) easy, after if you want harder, I suggest you in Medium "MushroomLand" (Really easy medium, but pretty long), "Colors" or "BlueVSOrange" on hard (Both long but really easy for hards), "OceanWaves", "Random" or "GoldMinePK" (They are all pretty easy, OceanWaves is maybe slightly longer, but the end of Random and GoldMinePK are pretty annoying), and "Panda" is probably the best for an Insane farmable map (One of the easiest and pretty short insane)
Thank you Shinx! I'll get to work!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
If you're up to it, Zenani Tower (Expert) is pretty good for farming, as it's quite short and not that hard for an Expert. However, there are a couple head-hitters early on that always trip me up. If you can get past those, it's quite easy.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
A good insane for farming is also park, I would probably recommend using speed 5 if you have access & maybe Pegasus boots, the only really difficult part is a triple neo at the end, but it isn’t too difficult with speed 5 & pegs, overall I find it to be pretty short and not too difficult for an insane.

ciera

MVP+
cierhuh
cierhuh
MVP+
Ratings
25 1
a hard map that's good to farm is m&ms its easy especially with sPEed <3

Leythis

MVP+
Ambiebot
Ambiebot
MVP+
Ratings
I have many farm maps, I'll list a few.
Expert Quarry, Can be a bit of a tricky map, there's quite a few neos and there is also a +1 ladder tower.
Hard HauntedForest, Is a pretty simple map, not many quads, isn't too long, only one neo and is good if you're just starting out.
Hard MandMs, Has a double neo at the start and a few neups, if you can do cross neos better than a neup or a double neo do quarry instead.
Hard Clouds, a bit of a longer map but the jumps are super smooth if you want to momemtum them, there's also quite a few headhitters but I have a plot setup just to practice headhitters.
Expert City, Quite an easy map if you're good at cross neos, it's short and there are no double neos or neups.
Insane Panda, Can be a little hard if you aren't good at catching ladders around corners, other than that it's pretty easy.
Expert Greatfox, Another map with lots of different kinds of neos, If you love doing neos Greatfox can be fun.

If you want to practice a few jumps do /plot v TheExodus_ and read the signs.

quinn

VIP+
mcrcury
mcrcury
VIP+
Ratings
I farm Zenani Tower and Shattered World on expert. Shattered World’s land mines are pretty annoying though.

Cuyy

MVP+
cuyy
cuyy
MVP+
Ratings
2 2
What is your guys' favorite farming parkour map? Farming Lucky Block has gotten pretty slow. Not to mention boring.
If ur Skilled Rank or higher then you can play expert/insane maps and the best farm map for expert (my opinion) is goldminepk and for insane (my opinion) its the simpsons

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Panda is good

Ratings
6 1
If you have any enderpearls, prison on insane is a really easy one to finish fast. It takes one enderpearl from the very beginning and you've completed it. However, if you're going to be buying enderpearls from other players for mana, make sure you don't spend too much mana on them. Also, make sure you have at least skilled rank or you wont be able to access it.

Sketchinqq

Dedicated Member
MVP
Sketchinqq
Sketchinqq
MVP
Ratings
66 3
If you just want to sit and have no trouble with grinding i suggest cake (an easy map) it only gives you 15 mana at a time but its super easy.

Ratings
6 1
I personally farm GoldminePK (Expert.) Really easy expert map with 50 jumps. I have personally completed the map 110~ times, earned my fair share of mana for it. If you practice, the map takes around 2 minutes. There are some tricky jumps that I will state here: You have to be able to do head hitter jumps consistently, as there are 5 in a row at the end, neos, specifically a ladder neup, quads, dont know why you dont know how to do them but expect to do experts, and various different types of ladder jumps.

Ratings
6 1
Farming maps (imo, and on all diffs) include: for easy maps, try Goldmine, Cake, Creeper. For medium maps, try FreeWilly, MushroomLand. Hard maps, Halloween, BalrogsHead. Expert maps, do GoldMinePK, OceanWaves, Random, ShatteredWorld, ZenaniTower. For insane maps, try TestFacility, Park, Cage, Ancient. These maps are all grindable and relatively easy.

Ratings
6 1
I personally farm GoldminePK (Expert.) Really easy expert map with 50 jumps. I have personally completed the map 110~ times, earned my fair share of mana for it. If you practice, the map takes around 2 minutes. There are some tricky jumps that I will state here: You have to be able to do head hitter jumps consistently, as there are 5 in a row at the end, neos, specifically a ladder neup, quads, dont know why you dont know how to do them but expect to do experts, and various different types of ladder jumps.
I have also made a vid on how to do GoldMinePK, I took it slow, etc. Enjoy!

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
The Sea Temple - Hard; this is a very fun and farmable map.

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
What is your guys' favorite farming parkour map? Farming Lucky Block has gotten pretty slow. Not to mention boring.
In my opinion:
Easy farm maps: LuckyBlock, Cake
Medium farm maps: FreeWilly, SpittyAlpaca
Hard farm maps: Halloween, BVO
Expert farm maps: Random, Oceanwaves
Insane farm maps: Ancient
I know lots of people disagree but that's just because I'm a noob ;D

maddiemaid

VIP+
maplebun_
maplebun_
VIP+