hermes cheat

JawsHC

ELITE
JawsHC
JawsHC
ELITE
you can beat hermes by dropping thru the top of the structure after flying in with an elytra and then using anti grav to jump past the fence

Remy

ELITE
VCplays
VCplays
ELITE
Ratings
you can beat hermes by dropping thru the top of the structure after flying in with an elytra and then using anti grav to jump past the fence
Aside from this, you can also use /speed or antigrav boots in the parkour itself.

I have reported it as well in the past as well, but I would implore you to report any exploits you find as well :), it could just be the bump they need to have it fixed!

Last edited:

JawsHC

ELITE
JawsHC
JawsHC
ELITE
i agree
ive found a lot of bugs and an extremely large hole in the rules for aether, so im going to apply for staff soon to see if i can make an impact.

Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20
I thought this was fixed already. I completed hermes without elytra, but it didnt even work.

Remy

ELITE
VCplays
VCplays
ELITE
Ratings
I thought this was fixed already. I completed hermes without elytra, but it didnt even work.
You have to land on the roof with elytra. I think you can also fly to the top of the roof with normal/fly if you fly high enough.

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Hi!

Thank you kindly for information about this. I will report this right away so this is no longer possible! I strongly urge you to make a ticket next you find a bug so it can be fixed quicker! We would appreciate it :)

ranged<3

Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20
You have to land on the roof with elytra. I think you can also fly to the top of the roof with normal/fly if you fly high enough.
Doesn't really matter anymore
But when I did it /fly and elytra were both disable for me and this was like a few days ago