• Bunstop
  • Highway
  • 1566259277771.png
    1566259312854.png
    1566259778837.png
  • /plot v Bunstop 14
  • Hard
  • 64 Jumps
so I took the advice from my rejection and added a service station, a ramp, and signs, and made the parkour use the whole build

r3dstraw

VIP
r3dstraw
r3dstraw
VIP
Ratings
The Map Looks Good But im Kinda not Sure if its original or not.
Something about it annoys me but i don't know what.
But the Pk looks Good.
I Wish You Good Luck!

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
The Map Looks Good But im Kinda not Sure if its original or not.
Something about it annoys me but i don't know what.
But the Pk looks Good.
I Wish You Good Luck!
I checked Shinx's list, there are some maps with roads in them but none that actually have "road" as the theme
I wish I knew what annoyed you about the map so I could fix it, but you couldn't pinpoint it :c

Thanks for the feedback c:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Not your official review

I like this map, Bunstop! I tried your first submission, and you've really improved this one. The bridge is much cleaner, and using both sides is definitely a plus. The service station is nice too, although I feel like it's a bit out of place with the road being a different colour. I also feel like the ramp is a bit odd, and that it looks a bit more like a pedestrian pathway than a road. I think if you made all the roads the same style, it would add a lot of finality to the build.

Good luck!

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Not your official review

I like this map, Bunstop! I tried your first submission, and you've really improved this one. The bridge is much cleaner, and using both sides is definitely a plus. The service station is nice too, although I feel like it's a bit out of place with the road being a different colour. I also feel like the ramp is a bit odd, and that it looks a bit more like a pedestrian pathway than a road. I think if you made all the roads the same style, it would add a lot of finality to the build.

Good luck!
I've changed the walls to stone slabs on the ramp, like the rest of the roads have (and added supports to make it look more like a car ramp than a pedestrian ramp). I also changed the coal in the service station to the stone/andesite of the rest of the roads, and also made the border stone slabs instead of stone slabs and andesite

Thanks a lot for the really detailed review c:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Bunstop,

I am happy to tell you that your map is being accepted as a medium! The theme is original. The build has improved from your previous submission, and it is more attractive to look at. The parkour has also improved, as it is more integrated with the build. The jumps are varied; however, the map was better suited for the medium difficulty. I have nerfed a few jumps to help with the difficulty as well.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.