jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I'm trying to buy a title on the store and i need 2.50 cubits. Donations accepted.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,319 82
Your best bet is probably to vote daily, as well as try to make deals in-game with players on the gamemode(s) you typically play the most - or, even one you don’t play as much if you’re willing to give most of your items away for cubits.

Good luck on getting your title! :)

xDarkAssasin

Dedicated Member
VIP
xDarkAssasin
xDarkAssasin
VIP
Ratings
45 3
Your best bet is probably to vote daily, as well as try to make deals in-game with players on the gamemode(s) you typically play the most - or, even one you don’t play as much if you’re willing to give most of your items away for cubits.

U didn't understand the purpose of the post xD

xDarkAssasin

Dedicated Member
VIP
xDarkAssasin
xDarkAssasin
VIP
Ratings
45 3

Hallowqueen, talking about votes, I have an issue with 1 site. Should I pm u or report it?

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,319 82
Hallowqueen, talking about votes, I have an issue with 1 site. Should I pm u or report it?
I’m no longer on the staff team, if you’re aware of any issues I’d recommend creating a ticket here [https://forums.manacube.com/support/] or contacting one of the members of staff directly <3

Although if it’s an issue you’re personally experiencing with the site, it’s likely there’s nothing that will be able to be done as it’s potentially between yourself and the voting site - ManaCube isn’t responsible for those, they simply use them to gain traction.

- Also, I understood - but it’s very unlikely someone will be willing to donate their hard earned cubits. Plus! it’ll feel more rewarding if she were to gain them herself. :)

xDarkAssasin

Dedicated Member
VIP
xDarkAssasin
xDarkAssasin
VIP
Ratings
45 3
I’m no longer on the staff team, if you’re aware of any issues I’d recommend creating a ticket here [https://forums.manacube.com/support/] or contacting one of the members of staff directly <3

Although if it’s an issue you’re personally experiencing with the site, it’s likely there’s nothing that will be able to be done as it’s potentially between yourself and the voting site - ManaCube isn’t responsible for those, they simply use them to gain traction.
Omg are u actually no longer a staff? :(
What happened?

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233

- Also, I understood - but it’s very unlikely someone will be willing to donate their hard earned cubits. Plus! it’ll feel more rewarding if she were to gain them herself. :)
N oooooooooooo

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Im going to miss u ;-;

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
found someone on aztec with like 25.00 cubits and she wouldnt trade for almost 2000 mana