Lost My Progress

Ratings
Hi there!
So, I was on this server playing parkour a lot last summer. I got up to the rank of Master, but stopped playing when I got busy during the school year. Now, since its summer and I have free time, I wanted to come back to play some more. Unfortunately, it seems all my progress is gone in the game, and I have been set back to noob rank. In the server, it says I only joined today, even though here on the website it says I joined last year, which i did. The only reasons I can think of for this happening are that I am using a different computer, and that I havent been on in such a long time. Would any one be able to help me get my progress set back to what it was?
Thanks

Update:

Yeah, definitely something wrong here

Last edited:

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
There was a parkour reset (not sure when since I joined after it) but that's most likely why your progress was reset. If that's not why then ask a high-ranked staff member.

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
We had an update in November, which was when the reset happened. Everybody voted to have their progress reset back to Noob, 0 jumps etc. So there is nothing to fix as this was just part of the update/reset.