Make pond rewards something to want

Yagami

ELITE
Plomph
Plomph
ELITE
Ratings
At the moment, the monthly pond event only gives you a title. Not a very enticing reward for an event, considering it's the Magic Title you get from the pond, but it's orange ;-; Perhaps something like mana, money, maybe even an IG spawner. Just something that makes it genuinely worth grinding out ponds for.

Remy

ELITE
VCplays
VCplays
ELITE
Ratings
Hi, I can understand where you are coming from. Right now there is a similar thread regarding the reward you get from defeating the most zulrahs in that month. I would however argue that the best rewards are received while grinding the pond :). You can catch keys, spawners, blocks to sell, and tools.

Last edited:

Yagami

ELITE
Plomph
Plomph
ELITE
Ratings
Although that is true, leaderboard rewards are meant to be greater in value compared to the action you're doing to finish that challenge on top. What I mean is that monthly rewards should be better than ponds. For example, the highest monthly rebirths will give you $75 USD if you come out on top. I'm not saying they should give money for pond catches, but the same title except orange is not worth all that time dedicated towards ponds,

wyvender

ELITE
wyvender
wyvender
ELITE
Ratings
i was doing the pond event and i could not catch one thing. no fish would bite my line and couldnt catch a thing :(.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I'm so bad at the pond event xD The only thing I've ever caught is a nametag ;-;
Also my lag makes it far harder xd

ocandicexx

ELITE
crookiexx
crookiexx
ELITE
Ratings
58 2
Can we at least make it so you can only catch Magic once and if you do more then once it just come sin a name tag form so you can sell or gift it to others?!