Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
So uhm. I like made this group chat on Instagram with some friends... and like. I was like we should do a meet up. So then Sunset said book a hotel and fill it up with Manacube players. This is the future. WE WILL DO A MEET UP TRUST ME! As soon as I become a rich famous person or something... bcuz I know a lot of people couldn't afford this meet up. Idk why I'm posting this, I said it's gonna be official as soon as I got on the forums and posted it.

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
This is a great idea - let's all get a bunch of strangers we don't know over the internet, with an age range of probably 30 years, to all meet up in one singular location, posted publicly on the internet. Personally, I don't see any problems with this. I'm in.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
This is a great idea - let's all get a bunch of strangers we don't know over the internet, with an age range of probably 30 years, to all meet up in one singular location, posted publicly on the internet. Personally, I don't see any problems with this. I'm in.
Now that you put it that way- it doesn't sound like such a good idea... but there have been many people who have done meet ups before so idk.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
okay but seriously when im a bit older and maybe can legally drive a car i might actually try this PFT

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
yEs, my instagram was exposed!!
Me too ranged... me too. And my account was supposed to be a secret. Well not secret, but for ppl irl not strangers I met online.
Edit: a good chunk of my followers are ppl from school that I don't even talk to/hate. But my sister said that's what ppl do, they follow ppl they don't talk to cuz why the fuck not. And ppl will just let random ppl follow them... smh

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
'So then Sunset said book a hotel and fill it up with Manacube players'

I may have been joking ... lol. Listen to Dank!
I was actually wondering about that XD
That would be total chaos... I totally should write an au about it though :p

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Yeah, might be a bit of a problem for young members of the community, people who can't afford to travel or people who don't want to meet without knowing the others. Maybe just stick to voice chatting (or organising voice chats by telling groups when you'll be calling or something). Would be fun to meet up if there weren't so many complications though :D

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Just imagine the incredible chaos that would be confusing from meeting up. Just pure chaos. We get a local news report story on it.
You’re right, I guess I’m fine with hiding behind a screen for now. Gotta love zero judgement policy. Everyone LOVES me here, but the real world? I’m a nobody.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Don’t trust strangers, that’s bad. And while you’re at it, don’t listen to anything I say cuz omg I just forgot I’M A FUCKING STRANGER TOO
rofl

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2
So uhm. I like made this group chat on Instagram with some friends... and like. I was like we should do a meet up. So then Sunset said book a hotel and fill it up with Manacube players. This is the future. WE WILL DO A MEET UP TRUST ME! As soon as I become a rich famous person or something... bcuz I know a lot of people couldn't afford this meet up. Idk why I'm posting this, I said it's gonna be official as soon as I got on the forums and posted it.
Wow, great idea! I’ll spend tons of money to fly over there to go to people I don’t know irl that I met in minecraft. I see no problem here!