2019-04-22_21.23.43.png
2019-04-22_21.23.52.png
2019-04-22_21.38.23.png
2019-04-22_21.39.33.png
2019-04-22_21.25.10.png
2019-04-22_21.41.32.png
2019-04-22_21.42.44.png

Map has been edited.
I built a custom tree, one Y coordinate of reflection, jumps are diffrent, map is longer to fit the level, there is interaction with mirrored side of the map, and i decorated a house

Last edited:

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
I'm giving this a -1.
Positives:
  • The theme is original
Negatives:
  • This does not fit any difficulty well. It is too hard for medium and hard, but not long enough for expert or insane.
  • There is no jump variation. Almost all of the jumps are regular block jumps (As opposed to panes, iron bars, trapdoors, ladders, brewing stands, heads, etc)
  • The map has three separate levels of reflection which mildly hurts the overall theme
  • The map is not decorated and does not look visually appealing
  • There is never any interaction with the mirrored side of the world, which means it might as well not exist... and since the mirroring is your whole theme, it means your parkour doesn't have a theme.
Suggestions:
  • Remake a majority of the parkour to be more diverse and fit a certain difficulty more appropriately.
  • Make one Y coordinate the point of reflection for the entire map
  • Add player interaction with the mirrored side of the map
  • Decorate the house to make it look better, build a custom tree instead of a default large jungle tree
  • Don't put a bunch of the same jumps in a row. Specifically, don't put four neos in a row.
Good luck with any maps you make in the future.

Danyuul

ELITE
Danyuul
Danyuul
ELITE
Ratings
I love the idea and theme. Very original. Although as Dubinzi said, there are different levels of reflection. You should definitely make 1 Y coordinate the point of reflection for the whole map, it would look so much better. I'll be giving this a 0. It is a very cool map tho, I would have never thought of it, good job <3

Ratings
I love the idea and theme. Very original. Although as Dubinzi said, there are different levels of reflection. You should definitely make 1 Y coordinate the point of reflection for the whole map, it would look so much better. I'll be giving this a 0. It is a very cool map tho, I would have never thought of it, good job <3
Thanks :) . The point of reflection is on one Y coordinate. 68

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Bertomo,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is interesting, since there is no "Mirror" maps, but some "race" themed maps have technically the same concept. The build is not really good, because of the theme, your map looks really messy, please try building your map on/in a main build, and build your parkour on this main build, not around. The parkour could be better, it's varied, but the difficulty is a bit messed up, the start is really hard, but the rest seems way easier, so I found the map too long for a hard, but too easy for something higher, if we remove the first part. An other problem is your map is a bit confusing, because of this concept, so be careful next time !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.