OLYMPUS REALMS

Arenzo

PATRON
Ratings
I believe there’ll be separate leaderboards? So, the ones on Aether won’t be affected. I may be wrong, but that’s how I interpret it, like with Oasis and Aztec on Skyblock.

No one is forcing these players to switch to the new Olympus server? If they’re content with the community and the current economy there, they are more than welcome to stay there.

The way I see it as; More players will get to experience Olympus. Whether that’s on Atlas or Aether, is completely up to them. The servers will be entirely separate (as Dacon mentioned), so players won’t be affected if they decide to stay on Aether. Of course it’s a great opportunity for not only players who may be struggling in the economy on “Aether” (Olympus as of now), or new players to the server, they’ll get an entirely fresh start, and won’t find it hard to compete with players like Arenzo who have achieved several hundred rebirths, and will actually have a shot at getting on a leaderboard.
0.o

Arenzo

PATRON
Ratings
I respectfully disagree. There are lots of players like Arenzo who have lots of cubits/IRL money and can switch to the new server and instantly gain a huge advantage through crate purchases. Most of the really serious players are likely going to employ this strategy. The server is not necessarily P2W as a whole but from a clean slate like this it kind of is because opening loads of crates gives a huge boost.
Although people with cubits/money will naturally have an advantage it's not something that is new, it always happens with a new reset.
I started this season of olympus with nothing but an infnite sellwand and a pickaxe with a little higher fortune.
Basicly nothing, I got where I am without that huge advantage at the start. anyone can.

EricBanks

PATRON
Dawlas
Dawlas
Patron
Ratings
This would be an amazing idea... if it was at the end of the season. The current Olympus server, or Aether as you would call it, still has bugs needed to be found. I believe focusing developmental attention to the main one would be a better marketing strategy than creating a second server. People, as I have felt while reading this, especially those who like to be number one, would feel stretched. They worked so hard to be BEST OF OLYMPUS, and then a second branch comes up. Don't get me wrong, this idea is splendid. I just think the timing is wrong. I would ask to delay it at most until the next season.

K_y_l_e_r_

ELITE
K_Y_L_E_R_
K_Y_L_E_R_
ELITE
Ratings
Although I agree with a second server being made for capacity concerns the amount of issues in the current game is kinda crazy I think with the release the current bugs need to be fixed with it or directly following it especially with the current growing popularity of the server

Ratings
Just started the server today, and looking at this people seem real negative about this. And I can't say I blame them. It wont effect me as much, but I do agree to postpone this until the end of the season. Not the worst idea, but bad timing, as said by many others.

VAL

Survival Mod
Valgari
Valgari
Mod
Ratings
210 13
I have to ponder the exact thinking behind adding a new prison server when there are so many bugs to be worked out on the current one. As with previous experience there are always exponential bugs with introductions. . I love the way this server is heading and as an older player feel that whilst wanting to increase a player base is important its equally important to Listen to players and fix issues when they are needing fixed rather that making a new server to increase dev workload.