all u Atlas normies better skrt skrt outta my Aether yeet yeet

what am i doing with my life

Chops19975

MVP+
Chops19975
Chops19975
MVP+
Ratings
I mean it sounds fun, a nice fresh start yeah the timings a little iffy but no ones being forced to play on either server. I think its a good opportunity to get some new people up on the leaderboards. Can't wait to see how it turns out!!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Honestly not too excited about this. There's a lot of problems with Olympus that really need fixing and I was hoping that the update would be to fix some of those problems. Olympus is known for our great community and now it's going to be split in half. The reward incentive is strong but in the middle of the season I don't want to start from scratch. :/
I know where you're coming from... and I agree that there are a lot of problems that should be fixed! But if things go to plan like it did with Aztec and Oasis, not everyone will move to Atlas. (Sorry if I'm getting names mixed up) So, overall... I'm kinda iffy over this one. I'm excited to see the expansions, but also I do see how it might bring up some issues... with bugs not being properly addressed and all.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I do not like this at all. This splits the community in 2. People who don't have a chance will just switch over. Olympus has a great community, and for it to just break into 2 does not seem right. I understand that the server is getting full but people have already spent so much money and TIME on 1 server. Also, there have been so many bugs that need to be fixed on Olympus. I was expecting this update to focus on problems on Olympus such as custom enchants, there is no freeworld, slayer is bugged, trials glitches. This type of 2 server senario worked on skyblock because it was the new reset. For olympus, the season is already 1/4th in! most of us have already established a name for ourselves for the ONE olympus server. This will change the whole community of Olympus permanently.
I have to disagree with you... no one is forcing anyone to play like hallow mentioned earlier. Plus there are some people like me who lurk in the shadows, while I was on olympus the day of the reset, I took a break and that gave a chance for other players to get ahead of me. Not that I had anything good to start with. But that's not the point... the point is that just because some people may leave, doesn't mean they'll be gone forever. Like, a lot of people will probably just check it out and then go back to what they were doing at hand.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Wow, I wasn't expecting this at all. Huh.

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
It's great to see that there won't be any problems with people who really want to play Olympus get stuck in the hub :) Good luck to everyone competing for those prizes!

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
While there are undeniable benefits to creating a second server, I feel as though this change was more of a cash-grab move then anything. They're numerous glitches and broken mechanics (enchants, trials, etc) that should have had higher priority then making a clone of a bug-ridden server.
First time playing on Manacube?

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
There will be a bunch of updates/bug fixes for Olympus this week before the new realm is released

Also we have a lot of advertising going on in August so we really need a 2nd server if we want to grow at all
I think advertising factions would bring alot of new players

Jushua

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Jushua
Jushua
ELITE
Ratings
160 5
I think advertising factions would bring alot of new players
Yes Dacon!! If factions is even going to be a thing, use the money for factions for advertising. There isn’t a set community on factions yet.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74

:mc_46-0: Factions Announcement this weekend!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olympus has been hitting it's capacity for quite a while now, so like Skyblock we will be releasing a 2nd Olympus Realm!

The current realm (Which will not be resetting anytime soon) will be called Aether
The new realm opening will be called Atlas. It will be completely separate from the Aether realm (besides donator ranks).

Aether was a primordial titan, god of light & the sky.
Atlas was a titan who was responsible for bearing the weight of the heavens on his shoulders

The new Atlas Realm will be full 1.13, with our 1.13 performance patches to maintain 20TPS. It'll also have it's own season legends, and first-to-get prizes (see below)

There will be a bunch of updates & bug fixes for Olympus this week before the new realm is released

:mc_347-0:RELEASE DATE: AUGUST 3RD @ 1:00PM EST

Season Legends & First-To-Get Prizes

At the end of the season, the following players will become Legends
Highest Mining Level​
#1 - [Gold Star, $150 Giftcard, Name/Head in Legends Hall]
#2 - [Silver Star]​
#3 - [Silver Star]​
Most Rebirths​
#2 - [Silver Star]​
#3 - [Silver Star]​
Most Ancient Trials Won​
#2 - [Silver Star]​
#3 - [Silver Star]​
Most Mana​
#2 - [Silver Star]​
#3 - [Silver Star]​
Most Cash​
#2 - [Silver Star]​
#3 - [Silver Star]​
First-To-Get Prizes

• First player to Ascend [$50 Giftcard + Gold Star, Name/Head in Legends Hall]
  • First player to Lvl 99 Mining [$50 Giftcard + Gold Star, Name/Head in Legends Hall]

:mc_347-0:RELEASE DATE: AUGUST 3RD @ 1:00PM EST
Big W