JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
I was going to write a whole 'nother reply but then thought, if you're still stuck on things not being fixed more than 6 months later, you are just looking for a thing to complain about. After a week, I'd give up hope on wanting it to be done, and just be surprised if it gets fixed.
I'm not trying to be rude, and sorry if it seems like that. I am much happier with many games/servers to play that is mostly working, then a few that work 'perfect'.
Let's say hypothetically if the problems on this list were fixed, you (someone like you) would just make another of the next items on the list. There will never be a server or game with nothing broken or bugged. There is likely a reason why things take such a long time. I like the think that the major reason is that the plugins that are used, can easily get tangled together and solving one often creates more problems.
If you were to look in the announcements and updates on discord or in-game, you would see that many, many, problems are being fixed. And to me, it seems they are taking care of the more important issues (bot prevention, etc.) before they get to relatively minor problems.
Also, I believe ManaCube is in a weird state where it is no longer a 'small' server, but not a big server either. This makes it difficult for systems to be organized and creates an inefficient environment. This happens all the time in real life and is easily applicable to this business/community.

Please do not respond to this as we are both just repeating ourselves, and it's not doing anything but creating annoyance.

SSM
First off, I would like to say I find it immature of you to ask me to not respond; should you like to do that on your own, then so be it, but this is a public forum.

I would also like to point out I hadn’t really complained at all on the forums until Atlas was announced; I had reported issues and bugs, but made no formal complains until Atlas was released.

Quite honestly, Olympus releases (with the exception of the Atlas release) have been pretty smooth, despite not much beta testing. In the first factions release, however, there were straight up ADVERTISEMENTS TO ANOTHER SERVER’S STORE (a link was included mentioning a rank that doesn’t exist on Manacube) among a plethora of other issues. I don’t expect perfection by any stretch of the imagination, but I’m getting tired of everything just being a grab for more money when there are issues at hand to be fixed. If another servers online store was straight up linked, that to me, says a lot.

PapaSchwoop

ELITE
Schwooop
Schwooop
ELITE
Ratings

| TRAILER:mc_381-0:

Like and comment your username on the trailer for a chance to win a free reset bundle! (3 winners)

| RESET INFORMATION :mc_340-0:

The following will not be reset​
- Treasure Chest Perks​
- Titles​
- Cubits​
- Any "Season Vault Access" item inside your /seasonvault
- Legend Stars​
Both Aether and Atlas realms will be released at the same time. Atlas has also been reverted back to 1.12.2 to match Aethers software. (Will allow for both realms to receive the same updates at the same time)​
Release Date: December 26th @ 3:00PM EST

| MAGIC POND EVENT :mc_346-0:

The Magic Pond is an event that happens twice per day. Once at 11:00AM EST, and another at 8:00PM EST (these times may change, there will be a timer in tab and also at the pond)​
When the event starts, valuable items & perks will start flying out of the pond near the leaderboards. You have to hit the item with your fishing rod while it is mid-air to catch it.​
The reward will bounce on the water 4 times or until somebody catches it, after 4 times it will sink and be lost.​
Rare items you catch will be announced to chat, and there is also a leaderboard for most catches!​
Here is a list of the rewards:​
Legendary

• Iron Golem Spawner
  • Enderman Spawner
  • 64x Dragonfruit Bombs
  • Legendary Mana Crystal
  • Sell Multiplier Token
  • Teleport Pads (like portal 2, can use em in the plot worlds)
  • Legendary Treasure Key
  • Blue styled [⭐Magic⭐] Title

Rare

• Ancient Treasure Key
  • Rare Mana Crystal
  • 32x Dragonfruit Bombs
  • Pot of Gold
  • Zombie Spawner
  • Skeleton Spawner
  • 300 Use Sell Wand
  • 50% Magic Dust
  • Legendary Enchantment Book
  • 64 Emerald Blocks

Uncommon

• Huge Money Pouch
  • Pig Spawner
  • Chicken Spawner
  • 16x Dragonfruit Bombs
  • Rare Enchantment Book
  • 20% Magic Dust
  • 5000 EXP Bottle
  • 100 Use Builder Wand
  • 64x Diamond Blocks

Common

• Common Mana Crystal
  • God Apple
  • 32x Magma Cream
  • Common Enchantment Book
  • 5% Magic Dust
  • 2000 EXP Bottle
  • 100 Use Sell Wand
  • 64x Gold Blocks

Junk

• Raw Fish
  • Leather Boots
  • Ink Sac
  • Name Tag
  • Saddle

| BOSSES :mc_449-0:

The Zulrah Boss must be slain for Athena's rebirth challenge. You can get Zulrah boss eggs as a rare drop from Magma inside Hade's Volcano.​
You can continue to find and use zulrah boss eggs after Athena's challenge to farm loot/drops​

| NEW ITEMS :mc_120-0:

Autocraft Chests
These chests will auto craft items that enter it (For example, iron ingots will turn into iron blocks)​
Teleport Pads
These portals can be won from the Mana Pond event. Place 2 pads down in any 2 locations and they will be linked together. Walking over the pad will teleport you to the other linked one.​
Ender & Ember Wands
These wands are a rare drop from the Zulrah Boss.​
Ender Wands teleport you to wherever you're looking at when clicked.​
Ember Wands shoot fireballs that dead massive damage to all bosses​
Grappling Hook
A fun reward unlocked for completing Herme's Challenge​
Can also be used outside the volcano when traveling to the magma merchants (however cannot be used in any other pvp zone besides here)​

| MONTHLY PAYOUTS:mc_264-0:

Season-End Rewards
These are rewards given out at the end of the season:​
#1 Mining: $200 PayPal + Gold Legend Star
#2-3 Mining: Silver Legend Star
#1 Rebirths: $200 PayPal + Legend Star
#2-3 Rebirths: Silver Legend Star
#1 Mana: $200 PayPal + Legend Star
#2-3 Mana: Silver Legend Stars
Ancient Trials Victories - Legend Stars (Top 3)
Boss Kills - Legend Stars (Top 3)
Monthly Rewards
These are rewards given out at the end of every month:​
Mining XP gained in the past 30 days:
#1: $75 PayPal or Giftcard
#2: $50 Giftcard
#3: $25 Giftcard
Rebirths gained in the past 30 days:
#1: $75 PayPal or Giftcard
#2: $50 Giftcard
#3: $25 Giftcard
Boss Kills in the past 30 days:
#1: [BOSS] Title
Magic Pond Catches in the past 30 days:
#1: Golden styled [⭐Magic⭐] Title
Ancient Trials Victories in the past 30 days:
#1: Purple styled [Victor⚔] Title

| FARMING AND MARKET WORLD :mc_2-0:

There are now 2 plot worlds​
The Farming World is for mob grinders, farms or anything FPS intensive​
The Market world is for chest shops. It can also be used for bases or other builds, but no farms or grinders are allowed in this world.​
The Farmer rank now unlocks 2 plots by default instead of 1. Donator ranks will also received an extra 2 plots because of this.​

| UPDATES :mc_399-0:
  • Added Daily & Weekly Quests
  • Added Marriages
  • Added Drop Warnings for All Valuable Items
  • Mining Level Cap is now 120. Click Here for EXP Table
  • Hermes Rebirth Challenge is now a Parkour Tower
  • Athena's Rebirth Challenge is now to slay the Zulrah Boss
  • Apollo's Rebirth Challenge is now an archery minigame
  • Added Backpacks
  • Added Coinflips
  • All chunks at spawn are now always loaded + Tripled render distance
  • New sound effects for various things, such as ranking up
  • [Slave] rank renamed to [Peasant]. Old [Peasant] rank renamed to [Servant]
  • New ascension rewards
  • Replaced all Sell Vex's at mines with shulker boxes (I realized Vex's make a lot of annoying noises..)
Please do season 4