[Question] What enerves you the most at KitPvP ?

locoMoose

Ratings
It's the fact that veteran players have a bigger advantage against newcomers. You can play for hours and not get anywhere because there's a group of people with better gear and weapons. Another problem that I have is the fact that are a lot of people think if you are well-known that you don't cheat. That's like saying if you donate, that means you won't cheat. I have already encountered 2 well-known people that toggled aura and it was very blatant to me and my friends because we've been in pvp community for a long time.

_TriGN

MVP+
_TriGN
_TriGN
MVP+
Ratings
What I HATE the most is when after you have gone through a fight, you are really low, and then some one comes up from behind you and cleans you up, and you dont have a chance because you are so low on health, People stealing my kills where i do all the damage, and some guy jumps in and onetaps them after I do all the work really annoys me. Also, people who team upwhen they have extremely good gear, there is just no need.

Joshuame13

MVP+
Joshuametryhards
Joshuametryhards
MVP+
Ratings
how its super p2w
I do agree with you that kits such as mvp and mvp+ are somewhat unfair to players that don't have access to those ktis, but there are definitely ways to get past that. For instance, you can get a kit through /shop which greatly helps your ability in standing up to people in donator gear. You can also enchant your gear to get even better gear than ranked people have.

Zeypheron

VIP
Zeypheron
Zeypheron
VIP
Ratings
better then the default kits

fire aspect? iron armor? like i can understand maybe a few golden apples and that shit but like wtf
You are talking about the Revenge kit with your description there, which is a non-donator kit that anyone can get with mana. Or at least I assume you mean Revenge as that's the only kit with iron armor and a fire aspect sword.

Zeypheron

VIP
Zeypheron
Zeypheron
VIP
Ratings
What I HATE the most is when after you have gone through a fight, you are really low, and then some one comes up from behind you and cleans you up, and you dont have a chance because you are so low on health, People stealing my kills where i do all the damage, and some guy jumps in and onetaps them after I do all the work really annoys me. Also, people who team upwhen they have extremely good gear, there is just no need.
I can understand that, but you do have to keep in mind that 9/10 times when someone does ignore someone who is low after just finishing a fight, that person on low instantly turns around and attacks you from behind. So it is generally much safer to just kill the person who is low then risk dying for being nice.