axonic

MVP+
unflexed
unflexed
MVP+
Ratings
33 2
Hello AncientOak,
I personally think this server is outstanding. One of the main reasons I feel you should come back is because of the diverse and unique community that isn’t found anywhere else. Manacube’s community is filled with intelligent, kind and creative souls that are willing to help you with anything.

But let’s talk more about the games offered in Manacube. Each one of these games is different but somewhat similar at the same time. As I play survival most of the time, I highly recommend giving Survival a shot and seeing how you like it. But if that’s not doing it for you, try Skyblock, Parkour or any other game that Manacube offers.

This is a truly magnificent server that offers so much to everyone around it. I think you should give Manacube one more chance before giving up on it.
Stay groovy,
Katie

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Hello AncientOak,
I personally think this server is outstanding. One of the main reasons I feel you should come back is because of the diverse and unique community that isn’t found anywhere else. Manacube’s community is filled with intelligent, kind and creative souls that are willing to help you with anything.

But let’s talk more about the games offered in Manacube. Each one of these games is different but somewhat similar at the same time. As I play survival most of the time, I highly recommend giving Survival a shot and seeing how you like it. But if that’s not doing it for you, try Skyblock, Parkour or any other game that Manacube offers.

This is a truly magnificent server that offers so much to everyone around it. I think you should give Manacube one more chance before giving up on it.
Stay groovy,
Katie
sure thing i know the community is great i’ve been here for a while i’ve alsk tried like all game modes but i’ll try survival more in depth