jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
So I'm making this story and I want to hear some feedback. The story is about six 13 year olds who have long lost magical powers. The dark magic of a guy named Shadowbane had removed all the magic from the land of Antica around 500 years ago. And he is back. six kids bron with the long lost powers have to find his spellbook and destroy it once and for all. Read the character background here.

The Story Of Shadowbane: The Prologue
A long time ago in the magical world of Antica, there was a young boy named Shadow. Shadow was not an ordinary boy. He wasn't born with one power like everyone else. He was born none. He was often teased and harassed for being lame. A few years later when he was 17, Shadow discovered a magical gemstone under the mountains. He discovered that it could take magic out of the world and give it to him instead. He used it one day and was consumed by a desire of power. It drained the magic out of Antica. He became all powerful until he was defeated by a boy named Adrian by throwing Shadow's magical spell book into the sea. Rumor has it that the spell book wasn't destroyed and that the only way to truly defeat Shadowbane was to destroy it forever.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
pls read i need feedback