OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Hey, I got a YouTube channel so I wonder what do you guys want to see? I am willing to do most things but here are some ideas that I like tutorials, guides, let’s play, and much more just comment down below anything you’d like to see:) A new video coming 4pm CET

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I'd love to see a mini-series on the Olympus prison server (as said above by @Spxrklezz) It'd be entertaining to see Olympus through another players' perspective, and honestly if I was more dedicated to creating content, and if I wasn't staff, I'd definitely consider making one also! But for now... I'll leave the creativity and fun up to you :)

Good luck with your channel, and send me a link to it on discord via PMs! I'd gladly check it out when you've got some videos up. Just remember not to spam people with it, haha. Your channel will grow, you just have to have patience and dedication, but again I wish you the very best of luck. <3

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
I'd love to see a mini-series on the Olympus prison server (as said above by @Spxrklezz) It'd be entertaining to see Olympus through another players' perspective, and honestly if I was more dedicated to creating content, and if I wasn't staff, I'd definitely consider making one also! But for now... I'll leave the creativity and fun up to you :)

Good luck with your channel, and send me a link to it on discord via PMs! I'd gladly check it out when you've got some videos up. Just remember not to spam people with it, haha. Your channel will grow, you just have to have patience and dedication, but again I wish you the very best of luck. <3
Thanks I have recorded a creative video but I can have Olympus as well <3 search on Mr_oak I got same profile picture as in forums,

Thanks, mr_oak <3

KhiteBuilds

VIP+
KhiteBuilds
KhiteBuilds
VIP+
Ratings
Would you ever do something like a series of Server Showcases where you highlight various parts of each server in Manacube?

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Would you ever do something like a series of Server Showcases where you highlight various parts of each server in Manacube?
I could if I got a promotion of that serie so much people see it but if not many people see it it’s a no, but thanks for the idea :)

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Try Olympus I reckon people will enjoy it from my point of view you don't really see many Prison youtubers so going down that way may help you It is also a really good and enjoying if you like a grind.