Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
oh come on guys... ya'll should move to Canada, cuz that's where all the cool ppl live! We actually have seasons, and compared to some places (depending where u live) it's not that cold tbh. And we don't have any scary spiders or snakes or birds. Tho we do have moose, grizzly bears... and if ur lucky, wolves! But so does America soooo... (not sure about moose tbh) ALSO BEAVERS how can u not love them???
Also, Canada is extremely mixed culture, so you don't have to worry about what ur ethnic background is bcuz most likely ur next door neighbour might be art Asian...
Also, I'm pretty sure Canada is bigger in land mass compared to America, but America has higher population bcuz it's fcking crowded. I hate it. Who needs America... NOT US! (When ur country's economy is mostly dependent on America...)
Also, I've been to Europe... just gonna say this, it's... uhm rlly rain... and... I like rain, but I don't like being drenched. Also most places aren't very accessible, if ur a history nerd that's great. But other than that, it's not rlly that exciting. Tho Norway and Iceland is pretty. ALSO THE PRICES IN EUROPE ARE HELLA EXPENSIVE WHEN U CONVERT FROM CANADIAN MONEY

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
oh come on guys... ya'll should move to Canada, cuz that's where all the cool ppl live! We actually have seasons, and compared to some places (depending where u live) it's not that cold tbh. And we don't have any scary spiders or snakes or birds. Tho we do have moose, grizzly bears... and if ur lucky, wolves! But so does America soooo... (not sure about moose tbh) ALSO BEAVERS how can u not love them???
Also, Canada is extremely mixed culture, so you don't have to worry about what ur ethnic background is bcuz most likely ur next door neighbour might be art Asian...
Also, I'm pretty sure Canada is bigger in land mass compared to America, but America has higher population bcuz it's fcking crowded. I hate it. Who needs America... NOT US! (When ur country's economy is mostly dependent on America...)
Also, I've been to Europe... just gonna say this, it's... uhm rlly rain... and... I like rain, but I don't like being drenched. Also most places aren't very accessible, if ur a history nerd that's great. But other than that, it's not rlly that exciting. Tho Norway and Iceland is pretty. ALSO THE PRICES IN EUROPE ARE HELLA EXPENSIVE WHEN U CONVERT FROM CANADIAN MONEY
This is literally Oregon summed up. Canada may be bigger, but Oregon will always be superior xD

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
This is literally Oregon summed up. Canada may be bigger, but Oregon will always be superior xD
and they called Americans overly patriotic...? I don't know, I just feel rlly proud to be Canadian. I'm sorry. But I know we are far from perfect, and I would never say that we are.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
and they called Americans overly patriotic...? I don't know, I just feel rlly proud to be Canadian. I'm sorry. But I know we are far from perfect, and I would never say that we are.
Who is "they". True, and I feel proud to be american. We all will never be perfect.

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
England, the land of not quite being in Europe and the only country where we looked at both the metric and imperial system and went “we want both :D

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Who is "they". True, and I feel proud to be american. We all will never be perfect.
they as in some fellow Canadians. We take pride in being a very diverse country, and sometimes we think we are better than the states. People like to comment on how Americans celebrate their veterans and uhm... what's fourth of July again? Fireworks or something, idk... also, we do have Canada day here, but I haven't gone to a party in like idk how long...

A friend once tried to tell me that I would be fine living in America with him, but my mom told me it would be hard to transfer there without a good paying job there. And the health care? What's health care... since when was health care free?! Since I was Canadian duh. With all my medical health related problems, I don't think I could survive there financially... I'm just gonna assume that the people aren't much different there.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
England, the land of not quite being in Europe and the only country where we looked at both the metric and imperial system and went “we want both :D
Well I mean... England has good fish and chips so I can't complain. Except it rains too much, also I was there over the summer and sunset was sorta joking mad that I didn't visit her. Tho while we were in England, it only was pouring rain rlly badly one day and every other day was kinda just drizzly... or no rain at all, idk.