SaraRella

Mod
SaraRella
SaraRella
Mod
Ratings
219 3
Hey!

I was just thinking about how I’ve had quite the adventure over the time I have been playing ManaCube. I was wondering what realm you guys started on, and what realm you play now! I know some of you probably haven’t switched realms as much as others but I’d still be interested to know. : )

I started on Islands. I only played there for one or two seasons because I gained interest in survival. I stuck around survival for around 3 seasons but then wanted to try something new. I play mostly on Olympus now but as some of you know I still stop by all the other realms a lot to visit!

Jake.

Mod
Kihta
Kihta
Mod
Ratings
63 1
I started in 2021 on Creative then a few months later joined Olympus and have mained both ever since. I also started grinding skyblock a bit recently for prestiges and /challenges which has been good too!!

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
535 99
I started to play on Survival and KitPvP. Then quitted KitPvP because it had teams with a bunch of God sets lol

but as some of you know I still stop by all the other realms a lot to visit!
OMG! That's why the chat gets spamming when you just arrive: LOOOOOL
Hiii Sara.
Welcome Sara.
It's Sara, Hiiii
SaraRella ^-^ hi
SaraRella welcoooooome
SaraRella, Can you join my party please!
I love you Sara <3
Where have you been Sara??
SaraRella I MISSED YOU

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,196 301
Erf when?
Post automatically merged:

Im from wrf u should come to erf

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
712 118
earth forever!

TeamJacob

Earth Mod+
Moderator+
TeamJacob
TeamJacob
Mod+
Ratings
287 17
I started playing Asgard Prison in March 2021. I played for a bit then shortly after Earth season 1 came out in April 2021, I started playing there and have been an Earth main ever since. I've seen the realm grow quite a bit since it first opened, players coming and going and features being added/removed to help balance the realm. The realm is much much different now from season 1 and I feel like there's still stuff that would need to be changed, but that's with any realm.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,196 301