10 Year Anniversary

GG on the new crate - looks awesome !!!

Sad to say but some of my fondest memories have been seeing some Toxic people getting banned !!!

World here is much happier place without them !!!
I actually agree I try to be nice but never works I’m talking bout factions thou ppl on factions
Post automatically merged:

I joined July, 29 of this year.
My favorite memory has got to be meeting all the people in my Faction and getting to have fun! My factions players that I know the best is SH1NO, Commonkill, BigxN8, Shayde_, and LunaV420!
At remember me tecnobladefan I tried trading for the trident

I joined July, 29 of this year.
My favorite memory has got to be meeting all the people in my Faction and getting to have fun! My factions players that I know the best is SH1NO, Commonkill, BigxN8, Shayde_, and LunaV420!

I actually agree I try to be nice but never works I’m talking bout factions thou ppl on factions

At remember me tecnobladefan I tried trading for the trident

I like factions but I soon got bird of it… ppl been killing me and ppl been “trying” to be nice but kill me or I tp to do a trade they say yeah u can trust me but I die. I. T. A. Sss. Ooo. Annoying! But yeah I started playing mid August and have a faction name imhim no caps and spaces but if u wanna join pls join I got 0 team members so yeah

Last edited: