Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Hello.
I've just come back from a ban cut short (It said I'd be banned for 9 more days, very happy it was just five days ^_^). I've decided to change my outlook on the forums. I'm not rushing to win against Laney anymore, for that just got me banned. I also don't want to exclude people by replying pretty much immediately after someone else posted. I'm going to slow down and let the forums be better.

You won't see the last of me though!

Acid

P.S. I owe an apology to pres and bloro. if you're seeing this, both of you, please know I'm working on it :)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Didn't know you got banned, but it's good to see you back!!! It's good to see that you realized how your actions were what results in a ban- and it's good to see that you've gained a new perspective. Sometimes a ban or mute is all it takes to change a person's perspective on things.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
awe!

This type of post is what I, and other staff love to see- it shows true self reflection.

None of us thought you were a bad person or were causing harm in the long run but it was a repetitive issue. Thank you Acid for being understanding. I am looking forward to you showing growth and change. Welcome back to the forums!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
U cant beat me anyways