Crate Giveaway?

SirJakuIV

ELITE
SirJakuIV
SirJakuIV
ELITE
Ratings
29 4
So, like everyone else in this server, I think we are sick of King Benny. That's why I have decided that I am going to doing my own crate give away every week. I'm still working out the kinks and trying to find a good time (most likely saturday) to do it that is fair for everyone to at least have a chance :D.

I want the Manacubians from the 7 (active) realms to give me suggestions and other possible give away ideas as well as anyone who is willing to donate for the cause (not needed ofc, and all proceeds will go to donations and will be recorded in a logbook. I don't care enough about a block game to steal your cubits for my own personal gain). Please also, list your ign if you want to put in the next possible giveaway!

with respect,

SirJakuIV

DerSchroeder

ELITE
DerSchroeder
DerSchroeder
ELITE
Ratings
51 4
I love this Idea! :DD Happy that other players make such giveaways and giving everyone a bigger chance for cool prices!
And ofc id join that giveaway :3

IGN: DerSchroeder

-Derry

So, like everyone else in this server, I think we are sick of King Benny. That's why I have decided that I am going to doing my own crate give away every week. I'm still working out the kinks and trying to find a good time (most likely saturday) to do it that is fair for everyone to at least have a chance :D.

I want the Manacubians from the 7 (active) realms to give me suggestions and other possible give away ideas as well as anyone who is willing to donate for the cause (not needed ofc, and all proceeds will go to donations and will be recorded in a logbook. I don't care enough about a block game to steal your cubits for my own personal gain). Please also, list your ign if you want to put in the next possible giveaway!

with respect,

SirJakuIV
I liked it. If you are also a college student like me, then this hidden gem is for you. I used to use this book-report writing service during my college days. You can visit them at https://academized.com/write-my-book-report academized. They are the best choices if you are not good at writing, the deadlines are closed, or for any other reason you have. I find them useful every time. one of the best writing services you can find out there.
+1

Edit: Any update?

Last edited: