BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
Hey everyone! I hope everyone is doing well. Just wanted to know what your favourite snack is? (This can include drinks if you want to include a drink). Have a lovely rest of your day.
-Bin

Emee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Emeenem
Emeenem
ELITE
Ratings
I go by the ad. If I'm hungry, i just grab a snickers :cool:

although i do appreciate some nice, juicy fruit. Watermelons with minimal seeds are king

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Sour patch kids

But I like peanut butter bananas and cookie dough protein bars

I also love the smores cereal i eat it dry for snack when we have it

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Have you ever had the white chocolate twix? It is incredible and doesn't have any of the downsides of white chocolate
Dude the white chocolate Twix I've only ever had once. Very rare but amazingly tasty :joy:

ThommyBacoow

PATRON+
Bacoow
Bacoow
Patron+
Ratings
51 2
My favorite snack is for so far “Lay’s Strong” but the hot chickenwings flavour! :D
(or milkyway ofcourse :))

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
My favorite snack is for so far “Lay’s Strong” but the hot chicken wings flavor! :D
(or Milkyway of course :))
You can never go wrong with a good old Milkyway. I've never had the Lay's chicken wings flavor, however, I've had the bbq wing flavored pringles (idk if that's just a UK thing or not)

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
I like all kinds of snacks, and I could honestly eat anything, but I really love Cheezits. They just soooo good and sometimes you get a super good one that looks toasty. I don't have them a lot but I think they're elite.
(I actually just found out that there's a type of Cheezit's that are extra toasty lmao)