How do I get single blocks of Water?

Ratings
2 1
I hope this is the right place to ask this, if not I apologise. Anyway if it is the right place, I'm trying to create a parkour map and I want to put a single block of water on the map, but I don't know how. Can anyone help me, I'd really appreciate it?

Again I apologise if this is the wrong place

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
Hello, to get a single block of Water, you can use World Edit, to do this, you need to type //wand or simple get a wooden axe. Then you can type //set 8:1-7 or simply //set 8. IF you would like to create a sphere of it, then type //brsphere 8 (1-5), if you want to or if you would like to replace a block, then type //replace (block) 8. An example would be, //replace grass_block 8

Ratings
2 1
I think I'm doing it wrong because it keeps saying "make a region selection first", so what does that mean?
Post automatically merged:

Actually I figured it out, but thank you for your help

Last edited:
Ratings
427 8
I hope this is the right place to ask this, if not I apologise. Anyway if it is the right place, I'm trying to create a parkour map and I want to put a single block of water on the map, but I don't know how. Can anyone help me, I'd really appreciate it?

Again I apologise if this is the wrong place
In the future if you want a faster response, try asking in the parkour discord channel (Manacube discord) or ask in game. People are more likely to respond faster there. Since sometimes it can take hours to find the right person on forums that can you help you, asking in these channels will get a more direct response, since we get pinged in discord unlike forums.

This is just a tip if you have any future questions

Have a nice day! :D