i need a break from this server i guess (info on giveaways)

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Pardon me, but why shouldn't you? What does his cubit balance have to do with whether he's banned or not? The balance still exists either way. To suggest that transferring cubits from one account to another is preventing someone from helping a non-banned player is absurd. Shouldn't you be helping players instead of replying to this thread?
This is just going to make more argument, I suggest we just drop it <3

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Pardon me, but why shouldn't you? What does his cubit balance have to do with whether he's banned or not? The balance still exists either way. To suggest that transferring cubits from one account to another is preventing someone from helping a non-banned player is absurd. Shouldn't you be helping players instead of replying to this thread?
Howdy again Tas,

First I would like to address the first half of your comment. It is just a thing that we do as a server and a staff team. It has nothing to do with this player or any other player. We have had players in the past request that we move items, svas, onto other accounts for different reason while they were perm banned. All of these requests were rejected. As I've stated in this thread every player is always welcome to make a ticket and request this to be done. However I cannot promise that the ticket will be fulfilled in the way that they wish. It is part of my duty as a staff to be honest with player regarding the possibility of their tickets being fulfilled. I would appreciate if you used a more kind tone as well.

Regarding the second point you made in your comment staff can be active and should be active on all three platforms when they are able to be. Ingame, discord, and forums. A large part of being staff is remaining active within the community. I reply to threads like this for many many reasons. Not only would I call Charlie a friend, I care deeply about all player manacube has. I reply to these threads because not only is it important to be active on the forums socially but staffingly. I reply to these threads because I want to, I am still a player and a human at the end of the day and enjoy being social.

As a past staff you should also know and understand that the majority of work behind staffing is behind the scenes. If you have any other questions or concerns for me or about me you are welcome to contact me else well. You may start a conversation with me on the forums, mail me in game, or contact me on discord. For my respect for Charlie I will not longer continue this conversation on his thread that is meant to be about him and his situation. As a human I ask you to consider doing the same.

best, kayla

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
On the contrary why are we going out of our way to cater to players who are permanently banned. I am not making a comment on the situation here or the context of it merely your overarching point Tas

Why do you think we should be taking time of the Admins or others to assist those permanently banned when there are players who haven't broken our rules and need help and assistance as well?
Don't worry I totally understand what you are saying with this personally