Parkour Ideas

Ratings
HI! I'm Quinmo! Just a short disclaimer, this post is not meant to attack or put down any other ideas or current existing features. These are just some ideas that I wanted to put out there. Thanks!

1.) Tags. Tags are a fun way to express yourself in many different forms, but you cannot get some tags unless you buy them in real life. There are some tags that you can get, like seasonal tags and the jumper tag, but that's about it. I think there should be more tags available to get in-game. For example, maybe a [Racer] tag, which you can get by winning like 500 races? Idk, it's just an idea, but around that same baseline.

2.) Ranks. Now, I don't mean ranks like [Elite] and [Vip], I mean the in-game parkour ranking system. Anyone with the [Noob] rank has probably experienced some sort of rankism towards them, it's a real problem! This is why I propose renaming some of the ranks to make it feel less separated between first time players and long time champs. Quinny has a great ranking rename laid out on one of her plots, I don't remember which one... I think it's like plot 10 or something. I like her ranking system because the colour schemes and also the fact that it doesn't have [Noob] rank, it has [Novice]. Though it may not change their skill level, I think it is a better term!

3.) Coinflip. Now, I'm not sure if coinflip is on parkour, but it would be a fun addition because it is on other servers too. If you are not familiar, coinflip is a feature where you do /cf [amount] [heads/tails] then you can flip with another player with /cf. It's full of chance & luck! It's on the other servers but idk why it isn't on parkour. Just an idea!

I have more ideas for improvements and features, but i'll keep it at 3 for now. Thanks for reading!

calebed

Ratings
10 4
HI! I'm Quinmo! Just a short disclaimer, this post is not meant to attack or put down any other ideas or current existing features. These are just some ideas that I wanted to put out there. Thanks!

1.) Tags. Tags are a fun way to express yourself in many different forms, but you cannot get some tags unless you buy them in real life. There are some tags that you can get, like seasonal tags and the jumper tag, but that's about it. I think there should be more tags available to get in-game. For example, maybe a [Racer] tag, which you can get by winning like 500 races? Idk, it's just an idea, but around that same baseline.

2.) Ranks. Now, I don't mean ranks like [Elite] and [Vip], I mean the in-game parkour ranking system. Anyone with the [Noob] rank has probably experienced some sort of rankism towards them, it's a real problem! This is why I propose renaming some of the ranks to make it feel less separated between first time players and long time champs. Quinny has a great ranking rename laid out on one of her plots, I don't remember which one... I think it's like plot 10 or something. I like her ranking system because the colour schemes and also the fact that it doesn't have [Noob] rank, it has [Novice]. Though it may not change their skill level, I think it is a better term!

3.) Coinflip. Now, I'm not sure if coinflip is on parkour, but it would be a fun addition because it is on other servers too. If you are not familiar, coinflip is a feature where you do /cf [amount] [heads/tails] then you can flip with another player with /cf. It's full of chance & luck! It's on the other servers but idk why it isn't on parkour. Just an idea!

I have more ideas for improvements and features, but i'll keep it at 3 for now. Thanks for reading!
I personally think this helps out alot!

Daanothy

PATRON
Daannnnnnn
Daannnnnnn
ELITE
Ratings
14 2
All of these have been suggested before, im sure.
There are alot of ideas and suggestions from many players, and rumors say that there eventually will be a parkour revamp upcoming but nobody knows
I hope they gonna add new things soon, its kinda boring like this