Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
My family has always gotten fake trees, mostly because we have always had animals (be it cats or dogs) that would probably drink out of the water for the tree or eat the branches...I also don't really have justification for cutting down a perfectly good and healthy tree just for a holiday. It's too sad for me :( My family usually has a tiny fake tree and decorates the living room in other ways with stockings, snowglobes, lights, and things like that

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
My family has always gotten fake trees, mostly because we have always had animals (be it cats or dogs) that would probably drink out of the water for the tree or eat the branches...I also don't really have justification for cutting down a perfectly good and healthy tree just for a holiday. It's too sad for me :( My family usually has a tiny fake tree and decorates the living room in other ways with stockings, snowglobes, lights, and things like that
You know you could always cut down a healthy tree and plant more ;P

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
My family has used a real tree once or twice. However we normally use a fake tree. This year we actually have two fake trees in our living room. A smaller tree that is filled with colorful lights, wacky ornaments, and any random kid crafts that has survived the years. Our bigger tree (7 foot) is more classic and calmly decorated. It is covered in white lights and classic/family ornaments. We even have some from when my dad was a kid, they are almost 35 years old.

I love the holiday season, you can ask Quinny, Shane, or my other friends on manacube I truly became addicted to decorating for it this year.

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
My family has used a real tree once or twice. However we normally use a fake tree. This year we actually have two fake trees in our living room. A smaller tree that is filled with colorful lights, wacky ornaments, and any random kid crafts that has survived the years. Our bigger tree (7 foot) is more classic and calmly decorated. It is covered in white lights and classic/family ornaments. We even have some from when my dad was a kid, they are almost 35 years old.

I love the holiday season, you can ask Quinny, Shane, or my other friends on manacube I truly became addicted to decorating for it this year.
You know what, that’s not a bad addiction to have whatsoever :D

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
I have 10 foot ceilings in my house so we typically get a 8-9 foot tall tree and decorate it with lights and ornaments. IMO, the Christmas spirit just isn't there without a Christmas tree (a real one), but I respect all of the people here to use a fake one for the environment (personal preference :D)

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
We use a fake tree, it's like 2 meters tall and has fake snow on it which can be super annoying to vacuum especially with a cat that loves to play with the branches. But, I don't believe Christmas is really about the tree it's about just the time of year you get to spend with your family and friends. ;D <3

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
I have 10 foot ceilings in my house so we typically get a 8-9 foot tall tree and decorate it with lights and ornaments. IMO, the Christmas spirit just isn't there without a Christmas tree (a real one), but I respect all of the people here to use a fake one for the environment (personal preference :D)
I feel the exact same way, it’s just a better experience going through the work FOR the tree

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
We use a fake tree, it's like 2 meters tall and has fake snow on it which can be super annoying to vacuum especially with a cat that loves to play with the branches. But, I don't believe Christmas is really about the tree it's about just the time of year you get to spend with your family and friends. ;D <3
Agreed but getting/decorating that tree WITH your family or friends is still spending time with them xP