Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Olympus 9/10
I love olympus, especially with the upcoming reset

Skyblock 8/10
I love skyblock, it used to be my main gamemode but I made the switch over to Olympus prisons

Creative 7.5/10
I think creative is decent, I love the creative community. The creative server itself is kinda laggy from time to time but it’s still great!

Parkour 7/10
Parkour chat is often very hectic and mindblowing, its fun to just hop on parkour and do some jumping from time to time

Survival 6.5/10
Survival is basically skyblock on the ground, I think it can be quite fun, I just never really got into it on manacube.

Islands 6.4/10
Islands community is good, the server is often very empty. This makes it less appealing for me to play Islands

Kitpvp 5.6/10
I think kitpvp is pretty alright, I just don’t really like minecraft pvp overall

Factions ?/10
I have played factions like 2 weeks in my 8 years of minecraft, I have no idea how it even works. Hence I don’t really visit it

IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
KitPvP 10/10 best server to play for fun but needs more structuring work.

Olympus 8/10 fun to play while studying or watching netflix.

Factions 0/10 I hate it because its boring and not fun.

Islands 0/10 ded

Survival 7/10 used to main it. I was the best. Now I am nothing.

Parkour 7/10 Chat is insane and im terrible at parkour but its still kinda cool.

Skyblock 5/10 The old skyblock, where it was 1 server was 1000x better than what it is right now. New skyblock smells IMO.

Creative 5/10 I dont play it and it do be kinda boring.

Dont get mad at me for speaking facts!

ok bye

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
1. Creative (11/10) Very swag community, relaxing & non-competitive
2. KitPvP (8/10) I'm very bad at PvP but this gamemode has some nice people
3. Parkour (7/10) The chat is not my favorite but parkour is fun and there are some nice people
4. Olympus (6.5/10) It's alright but I only really like mining blocks and after a bit that gets boring
5. Islands (5/10) The community seems nice but I never play there
6. Skyblock (3/10) To me this is Islands but with a larger community which leads to increased toxicity
7. Survival (2/10) There are some cool people here but I hate survival as a gamemode and it seems boring to me
8. Factions (0.5/10) This gamemode is so confusing I really don't understand what it is but some of the staff & the members are very cool and the events were fun

This is just my opinion, 'tis different for everyone ;D

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
1: Olympus: (11/10)
I started on Oly two years ago, back in season one. I personally find that in the past it had the BEST community and with all this new stuff being added in the new season I think it will add a sense of gameplay longevity.
2: Creative: (9/10)
I love creative, building is peaceful- however I think manacube creative needs some changes to make it a stronger gamemode as a whole. Which is why it gets a 9/10
3: Factions: (7/10)
Only this high because I staff it
4: everything else

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
CREATIVE & PARKOUR TIE AT 10/10
I love Parkour because you can share your work with the community and also play maps that will keep you jumping for eternity! I love Creative because of the community and how there is an infinite amount of things to build.
KITPVP IS AT 9/10
I find kit fun when I feel murderous but I don't really like how you drop everything when you die. Its a pretty hard game : p
ATLAS IS AT 7/10
I haven't played the new update but right now I'm just mining and mining and mining and mining- add more lol- will see the update soon
other gamemodes I don't play I will not judge : )

DylanB_666

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DylanB_666
DylanB_666
ELITE
Ratings
72 4
Olympus 9/10
I love olympus, especially with the upcoming reset

Skyblock 8/10
I love skyblock, it used to be my main gamemode but I made the switch over to Olympus prisons

Creative 7.5/10
I think creative is decent, I love the creative community. The creative server itself is kinda laggy from time to time but it’s still great!

Parkour 7/10
Parkour chat is often very hectic and mindblowing, its fun to just hop on parkour and do some jumping from time to time

Survival 6.5/10
Survival is basically skyblock on the ground, I think it can be quite fun, I just never really got into it on manacube.

Islands 6.4/10
Islands community is good, the server is often very empty. This makes it less appealing for me to play Islands

Kitpvp 5.6/10
I think kitpvp is pretty alright, I just don’t really like minecraft pvp overall

Factions ?/10
I have played factions like 2 weeks in my 8 years of minecraft, I have no idea how it even works. Hence I don’t really visit it
as much as i am an islands main, i agree