Xssault

Players I don't know enough to speak on:
Future
Hawt
Pledgor
Anti
Rosting
Zor

This thread is not to rank the players, it simply displays what I know is fact.

I am VERY confident in my accuracy.
Post automatically merged:

There are many players I have not listed, feel free to categorize them yourself.

Edit: added Jinxful

Last edited:

TimeIsOut

ELITE
TimeIsOut
TimeIsOut
ELITE
Ratings
74 27
After further review, I will change the list of players who I can guarantee have NEVER cheated.
Here is a list of players who I can certainly say never cheated:
TimeIsOut
HealedStudent
HandOfGod
Lybby

Other changes:
PackGodJoeJack: you are decent with cheats but I could probably beat you legit anyways, so your not good and I know you cheat so you don't even deserve a listing sorry dawg.

PrivateMS: Very skilled player, I did not want to list him in any category because he is extremely skilled, but I actually cannot confirm if he has ever cheated. If anyone can vouch for him that would be dope.

Triece

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Triece
Triece
Patron
Ratings
101 6
After further review, I will change the list of players who I can guarantee have NEVER cheated.
TimeIsOut
HealedStudent
HandOfGod
Lybby

Other changes:
PackGodJoeJack: you are decent with cheats but I could probably beat you legit anyways, so your not good and I know you cheat so you don't even deserve a listing sorry dawg.

PrivateMS: Very skilled player, I did not want to list him in any category because he is extremely skilled, but I actually cannot confirm if he has ever cheated. If anyone can vouch for him that would be dope.
I can vouch for Private. I can also vouch for huso idk why you removed him from the list.

TimeIsOut

ELITE
TimeIsOut
TimeIsOut
ELITE
Ratings
74 27
If Huso says he never cheated he is lying, if you are saying it maybe you just didn't know. I think he can agree with me.

TimeIsOut

ELITE
TimeIsOut
TimeIsOut
ELITE
Ratings
74 27
I have never cheated too. Add me to the first list <3
unfortunately I am only listing significant kitpvp players from manacube, this is measured by how well they preformed in fights and 1v1s.
There are hundreds of players I could list that never cheated, but not all of them made an impact on the server.

PackGodJoeJack

MVP+
PackGodJoeJack
PackGodJoeJack
MVP+
Ratings
34 15
TimeIsOut
HealedStudent
HandOfGod
Lybby

Other changes:

I dont cheat u perma hackusate me. 0 cheating bans on any server but mmc

TimeIsOut

ELITE
TimeIsOut
TimeIsOut
ELITE
Ratings
74 27
As to the players claiming to have 0 cheating bans, why not just say that you never cheated instead of claiming you have 0 bans?
I have many bans from cheating, but all of them are false. Other players have always cheated and never got caught (I'm including autoclicking as cheating).

I believe you guys would fall into this 'never caught' category, I think others would agree.