Vitalised

ELITE
Vitalised
Vitalised
ELITE
Ratings
27 4
Issue:

I believe there should be a limit to how many players can be in a squad together. In my eyes it should be 4 at a maximum because during my time playing this server for the past two weeks, I have realised quickly that there is one squad that controls the arena because of the sheer amount of players they have available. I am not saying to not let people team with each other however it should be somewhat controlled because it is ridiculous to even try drop in any sort of diamond armour without 6 people running after you cuz u dropped on their friend. I get its part of the game and yes every kit pvp server has this issue, it always has, always will but it doesn't mean it can't be regulated in some way to make it more enjoyable for the solo/smaller group players that dont have all the time in the day to play, like they may have when they was younger playing Minecraft ( Like how I remember ) and now returning to Minecraft at the ripe age of 22, its hard to get into playing KitPvP again properly because getting teamed on by that many people, just takes the fun out of it now. I'm at the age where I want to come back from work and enjoy my time playing but that is penalised by the fact you can't do much without a team on KitPvP. This isn't me being "Salty" or anything of that sort, I just want to see the KitPvP side to the server grow and one way to help ensure that happens would be to regulate Teams etc so you don't end up getting 5v1 etc by the biggest teams on the server. This will, in order, make it more attainable to get to the end goal of 'Gsets' and all that other good stuff. It is possible to achieve this however you would need a lot of free time in order to do so because there is a lot of losing considering current circumstances.

Possible Solution:

Have Teams of 4 as a max. Allow Teams to have "Allies/Friends" but have a rule where there can only be a 3:1 ratio or even a 2:1 Ratio where group PvP is concerned. For Example: if its a 2v1 no one else can jump in until its 2v2. When it is 2v2 and only when, then you would allow more of your 'Squad' to jump in ( to make it 4vs2 if need be, assuming its 2:1 ).

Conclusion:

In Conclusion to this post; if you have any criticism or suggestions to further improve this idea that is highly appreciated. No toxic comments/replies. Thanks for reading.

~Vitalised

Triece

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Triece
Triece
Patron
Ratings
101 6
I understand your idea and where you're coming from, I used to advocate for the idea of limiting squad sizes from 10 to 5 and not allowing allying or cross teaming. But here is the issue: Making cross teaming bannable in kitpvp causes too much of a headache. You can't always control who drops down in for a gank fight. The staff can't sit in vanish all day long watching every single fight so if cross-teaming was bannable it would just create more and more tickets/reports for an already overloaded server dealing with other gamemodes.

This kind of opinion is generally shared amongst new players starting out without a large team so I get why you say this. As someone with years of experience on this server I'll give you my advice. While you play, make friends and teammates, look for players to invite to your team and keep trying to grow. Unfortunately the squad sizes on this server are teams of around 10 players (sometimes more), and that's not going to change. You're going to have to find a squad to team with or just grow your own team by recruiting active players, or even bringing over any friends of yours from other servers. I hope you don't think that getting a team with a solid number count is impossible because I have been in your shoes before as a new player, who joined a team of 5 and eventually expanded over time, having teams like range from 5-25.

Vitalised

ELITE
Vitalised
Vitalised
ELITE
Ratings
27 4
I understand your idea and where you're coming from, I used to advocate for the idea of limiting squad sizes from 10 to 5 and not allowing allying or cross teaming. But here is the issue: Making cross teaming bannable in kitpvp causes too much of a headache. You can't always control who drops down in for a gank fight. The staff can't sit in vanish all day long watching every single fight so if cross-teaming was bannable it would just create more and more tickets/reports for an already overloaded server dealing with other gamemodes.

This kind of opinion is generally shared amongst new players starting out without a large team so I get why you say this. As someone with years of experience on this server I'll give you my advice. While you play, make friends and teammates, look for players to invite to your team and keep trying to grow. Unfortunately the squad sizes on this server are teams of around 10 players (sometimes more), and that's not going to change. You're going to have to find a squad to team with or just grow your own team by recruiting active players, or even bringing over any friends of yours from other servers. I hope you don't think that getting a team with a solid number count is impossible because I have been in your shoes before as a new player, who joined a team of 5 and eventually expanded over time, having teams like range from 5-25.
Appreciate the response; I get what you mean that staff are not always available, thats understandable. I don't mean for it to be a straight ban of course, and I do understand it would be very hard to keep up with considering the size of the server and the amount of sub-servers/game modes within. I have got a team and yeah it isn't massive and sure we may be able to recruit more people you are right and hopefully we will. I just wanted to see if there was some way to help improve the overall replay ability for the server, KitPvP specifically.

Ratings
Issue:

I believe there should be a limit to how many players can be in a squad together. In my eyes it should be 4 at a maximum because during my time playing this server for the past two weeks, I have realised quickly that there is one squad that controls the arena because of the sheer amount of players they have available. I am not saying to not let people team with each other however it should be somewhat controlled because it is ridiculous to even try drop in any sort of diamond armour without 6 people running after you cuz u dropped on their friend. I get its part of the game and yes every kit pvp server has this issue, it always has, always will but it doesn't mean it can't be regulated in some way to make it more enjoyable for the solo/smaller group players that dont have all the time in the day to play, like they may have when they was younger playing Minecraft ( Like how I remember ) and now returning to Minecraft at the ripe age of 22, its hard to get into playing KitPvP again properly because getting teamed on by that many people, just takes the fun out of it now. I'm at the age where I want to come back from work and enjoy my time playing but that is penalised by the fact you can't do much without a team on KitPvP. This isn't me being "Salty" or anything of that sort, I just want to see the KitPvP side to the server grow and one way to help ensure that happens would be to regulate Teams etc so you don't end up getting 5v1 etc by the biggest teams on the server. This will, in order, make it more attainable to get to the end goal of 'Gsets' and all that other good stuff. It is possible to achieve this however you would need a lot of free time in order to do so because there is a lot of losing considering current circumstances.

Possible Solution:

Have Teams of 4 as a max. Allow Teams to have "Allies/Friends" but have a rule where there can only be a 3:1 ratio or even a 2:1 Ratio where group PvP is concerned. For Example: if its a 2v1 no one else can jump in until its 2v2. When it is 2v2 and only when, then you would allow more of your 'Squad' to jump in ( to make it 4vs2 if need be, assuming its 2:1 ).

Conclusion:

In Conclusion to this post; if you have any criticism or suggestions to further improve this idea that is highly appreciated. No toxic comments/replies. Thanks for reading.
I like your idea. Craving more from your student life? You're in the right spot at UKWritings! As a student who embraces the diversity of the experience, I've uncovered the ideal companion. UKWritings https://ukwritings.com/write-my-essay which write my essays isn't just an essay service – it's a gateway to an enriched student journey. Feeling the academic strain? Google 'UKWritings' and let our academic professionals infuse excitement into your adventure. Explore the possibilities at UKWritings!
~Vitalised
I like your idea.

Edit: Waiting for the update.

Last edited:

ManaRayed

ELITE
Kuqn
Kuqn
ELITE
Ratings
37 5
Issue:

Possible Solution:

Conclusion:

~Vitalised
sorry dude but this is a terrible idea this has been implemented to many kit servers I have played and most of the time it gets reverted,
also the other team has had more members they just dont play anymore

Vitalised

ELITE
Vitalised
Vitalised
ELITE
Ratings
27 4
sorry dude but this is a terrible idea this has been implemented to many kit servers I have played and most of the time it gets reverted,
also the other team has had more members they just dont play anymore
Yeah i get you thats understandable, thankyou for the feedback!