Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Happy February!
I'm wondering what you plan to do this month. Something big, something important, that you're hoping to finish or do. Personally, I plan on publishing my first game.
Can't wait to hear what type of things you aim for!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Watch dream smp and be lonely

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
Last month my project was to create my texture pack. That was-- tough. I learned so much about filing and such that I didn't know before.
This month, my project is to create a survival games world/server thing, that I can use as a suggestion for a pvp based event. I know this is a HUGE step up from creating a texture pack, but it's more my style.
I started this a few days ago, and I've run into a ton of problems. I've developed more respect for the developers and custom texture/item creators on ManaCube and Minecraft in general.
Last night, I ran into a problem where I was creating the world in 1.16 with complex datapacks, but once I realized there is no backwards compatibility with world folders to 1.12, I had to start over.
When this is complete, I'll be sharing more information and the download for the world.
Wish me luck...

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy yall!

Last month I moved back to college for my spring semester- if yall have talked to me about college you know I truly do love being at my school as it gives me a lot of wonderful opportunities. Now that I am back I have set some goals for myself.

College Goals:
- Get to a place in my art (conceptually) that I am happy with
- Dean's list again (good grades)
- Apply to at least 10 art shows/contests

Online Goals:
- Keep up my balance of activity on all 3 platforms.
- I've been research faction cannons and I'd like to make a nice detailed post about them for new players/suggest it for wiki
- Hit Plat rank on league of legends tft (im gold 1 rn)

Personal Goals:
- Force myself to wear my hair down more often (wearing it up constantly is bad for your hair)
- Read 3 books this month for fun (I read 2 last month) [Handsmaid Tale and The Awakening]
- Drink less soda <3

This is a super cute post idea Acid, thank you for making it!

No_Swaze

PATRON
No_Swaze
No_Swaze
Patron
Ratings
Howdy yall!

Last month I moved back to college for my spring semester- if yall have talked to me about college you know I truly do love being at my school as it gives me a lot of wonderful opportunities. Now that I am back I have set some goals for myself.

College Goals:
- Get to a place in my art (conceptually) that I am happy with
- Dean's list again (good grades)
- Apply to at least 10 art shows/contests

Online Goals:
- Keep up my balance of activity on all 3 platforms.
- I've been research faction cannons and I'd like to make a nice detailed post about them for new players/suggest it for wiki
- Hit Plat rank on league of legends tft (im gold 1 rn)

Personal Goals:
- Force myself to wear my hair down more often (wearing it up constantly is bad for your hair)
- Read 3 books this month for fun (I read 2 last month) [Handsmaid Tale and The Awakening]
- Drink less soda <3

This is a super cute post idea Acid, thank you for making it!
They are great goals kayla! I wish you good luck with all of them! <3

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Heyhey!

This month I will be having more exams to finish my first year of this school :D

I started this month quite bad with a few visits to the doctors regarding stomach pains. I got some painkillers and I have been better today, so hopefully I will be back to the old me soon

Main goal for this month will be, eat more healthy and take more care of myself. Go out (after lockdown) more often and do some kind of sports atleast 30 mins a day :D

Cos

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Disillusioning
Disillusioning
ELITE
Ratings
212 5
Ooh! What kind of game is it? And how long have you been working on it? That sounds pretty neat!

My goals for this month:

School!

I start a new semester of college tomorrow! (Feb. 2nd). Kind of nervous about this but I have high hopes that I'll do well! For this semester my goals are:

- To stay organized! Last semester I began to fall apart with my work which caused me a lot of stress. If I could prevent that this time around then I feel it would be beneficial to me and everyone around me.
- I want to achieve a grade of B and above for all of my classes. Last semester I was able to do this so I would like to keep it going for this one too!
- Meet one new person! Lately, with this quarantine, it's been hard to get out and meet new friends. So I think it would help if I could meet at least one new person that I could talk to in case I begin to struggle in a specific class. It's always nice to have someone to bounce ideas off of when you're in distress or confused! (My courses are completely online so I don't have to worry about any germs, too!)
- Determine a new major. I have been struggling for months to figure out what I would like to do. I'm currently in general studies and I'm taking some new classes this semester which will hopefully allow some light to be shed on my future!

My goals for this month mainly pertain to college so that's all I have! Good luck to everyone here on their goals :)

~ Cos

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
My goals!

- I'd like to go to bed by 10 PM on school nights & 11 PM on weekend nights because sleep is important and I have been so bad at keeping up a normal schedule for the past like 10 weeks. This is probably my biggest goal because I know a regular sleep schedule will motivate me in all other parts of my life.
- I'd also like to study for my math tests! I really dropped the ball this year on studying but math is my most advanced subject so I really need to put in the extra effort.
- I'd like to practice piano. I'm gonna starts small, 20 minutes 3 times a week. I currently practice maybe 5 minutes in total over the course of a week which is really just disrespectful to my piano teacher & my parents who pay for my lessons.
- Minecraft-related; I'd like to start a new plot and not delete it! I've been struggling to make a new plot since I finished my B-, but I'd really like to see one through to completion soon. It makes me feel fulfilled hahah.
- Finally, I'd like to take walks at least 5 days a week. Nothing too long, maybe 10-15 minutes. Exercise is really important and getting any type of it beats sitting at my desk all day.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Ooh! What kind of game is it? And how long have you been working on it? That sounds pretty neat!
thank you! <3
I've been working on this game for about a year now. I think 20 more days will celebrate a year of work!
The game is rhythm-based, top down. You are a cursor and you dodge obstacles coming down from the sky. There is a level editor also! That took me about 4 months. It's made with GameMaker: Studio 2.

lavi

Dedicated Member
ELITE
tabooknot
tabooknot
ELITE
Ratings
86 3
This month I plan on catching covid on purpose so I can duck out of being a human for 2 weeks and I get how incredibly stupid and disrespectful that is but its worth it.

Caulan

MVP
Caulan
Caulan
MVP
Ratings
I plan on being more active on manacube and the community (especially on discord and the forums) I also am planning on getting into shape and doing other important life things.