JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
358 108
She does have a job though and after a long stressful day of work sometimes relaxing and playing video games with your mates is a good way to relieve stress
Yeah I agree, I'm just bad at expressing myself, I didn't really mean it in a negative way, my bad

xHexie

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
nytk
nytk
Patron+
Ratings
88 22
She does have a job though and after a long stressful day of work sometimes relaxing and playing video games with your mates is a good way to relieve stress
damn so coming home from work to more stress being staff on manacube dealing with toxic players etc, why not stay a player less stress. tried for staff like what now 15 times now, yeah yeah the same shit "i wanna help players" etcetc.. no perks really ur just dealing with 2 brain cell players and have to since u cant just /ignore them and move on

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
358 108
damn so coming home from work to more stress being staff on manacube dealing with toxic players etc, why not stay a player less stress. tried for staff like what now 15 times now, yeah yeah the same shit "i wanna help players" etcetc.. no perks really ur just dealing with 2 brain cell players and have to since u cant just /ignore them and move on
We get your point but some people actually find moderation satisfying, entertaining and fulfilling and not become a staff member just for the perks of it. Coming home to more stress is an issue though but I guess it is up to her to decide. I don't think she would apply if she was stressed enough already.

That being said, I think she has a great chance at becoming a staff member. Most of the stuff manacube is looking for in a recruit she meets, so changing mind right now would be a bit out of place, as I would believe everything is set for her, not to say that's bad.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
I mean, you would think an adult would have a job or something occupying their time but don't take it too seriously, it's fine.
There's 168 hrs in a week, if someone works 40 hours a week and sleeps 56 hours that's only 96/168.

My_Chemical_WiFi

PATRON+
MyChemicalGoose
MyChemicalGoose
Patron+
Ratings
28 1
Hi I'm Goose and I support this message!

Fr though Steph would make an excellent staff! Steph is super friendly and helpful and has a lot of experience and knowledge on earth! I could not recommend a more perfect candidate for staff!

+1 from the goose! <3

TechnobladeFan55

Dedicated Member
MVP
TechnobladeFan55
TechnobladeFan55
MVP
Ratings
103 14
+1, for the time I was here xStephie was always a good person and fun to hang out with! Very helpful when I tried Earth out too. If you don't get staff or even get put into the reviewing stage thats kinda dumb but staff decides Ig Oh well

Wish you the best of lucky! Cya!
Tech