A little bit of appreciation to the people who deserve it the most <3 AKA our staff :)

SpaceTsunaml

ELITE
SpaceTsunami
SpaceTsunami
ELITE
Ratings
33 1
Lately I've seen a lot of staff being treated pretty harshly or demanded things that realistically they just can't provide all the time. I see threads or messages daily pop up about staff not doing their job, or not putting enough time into doing things. For instance I see nonstop people complaining staff don't mute enough or just let spammers run rampant, this is not true! Look at the attached image for example. Not to mention they do countless things like manage discord, and the forums along with Minecraft, they can't do it all, so stop expecting that. Second off, staff are humans! Who are volunteers! Who give their time and commitment to make the server better for you! So how bout instead of treating them as if they don't do enough, or need to do more, let's show a little love! If you get banned or muted, maybe just consider your actions and if they truly were okay before blaming or yelling at the staff and getting upset. Also as far as servers go, I have never once seen a server with such committed, kind, integrated, supportive, and honestly just amazing people as staff members. So let's show some love to our staff team :D Thank you all for everything you do! I understand how overworked it must feel especially with some servers being understaffed. But know that we appreciate you and love you all :) <3

Attachments

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
AWE!

Even thought I am one of the staff in your screenshot I cannot tell you how much we, as a team, appreciate seeing threads like this. We all value feedback, negative and positive. I really appreciate some of the comments you made about us being human- I understand that sometimes there are miscommunications between staff and players but we truly mean the best for you and the community.

If you ever need to reach out to me please feel free, I staff Olympus, Factions, Creative, and I am an Event Coordinator.
You can start a conversation here on the forums with me, mail me in game, or message me on discord.
My discord is lilkayla#4335.

best, kayla

SpaceTsunaml

ELITE
SpaceTsunami
SpaceTsunami
ELITE
Ratings
33 1
AWE!

Even thought I am one of the staff in your screenshot I cannot tell you how much we, as a team, appreciate seeing threads like this. We all value feedback, negative and positive. I really appreciate some of the comments you made about us being human- I understand that sometimes there are miscommunications between staff and players but we truly mean the best for you and the community.

If you ever need to reach out to me please feel free, I staff Olympus, Factions, Creative, and I am an Event Coordinator.
You can start a conversation here on the forums with me, mail me in game, or message me on discord.
My discord is lilkayla#4335.

best, kayla
Of Course : ) <3 you guys give the most, and should also get the most back! I've volunteered for stuff in my life before similar, and I can certainly understand not getting the appreciation or value that you deserve from putting in! Staff put so many hours in and deserve whatever they can from the community they serve <3

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
379 13
Lately I've seen a lot of staff being treated pretty harshly or demanded things that realistically they just can't provide all the time. I see threads or messages daily pop up about staff not doing their job, or not putting enough time into doing things. For instance I see nonstop people complaining staff don't mute enough or just let spammers run rampant, this is not true! Look at the attached image for example. Not to mention they do countless things like manage discord, and the forums along with Minecraft, they can't do it all, so stop expecting that. Second off, staff are humans! Who are volunteers! Who give their time and commitment to make the server better for you! So how bout instead of treating them as if they don't do enough, or need to do more, let's show a little love! If you get banned or muted, maybe just consider your actions and if they truly were okay before blaming or yelling at the staff and getting upset. Also as far as servers go, I have never once seen a server with such committed, kind, integrated, supportive, and honestly just amazing people as staff members. So let's show some love to our staff team :D Thank you all for everything you do! I understand how overworked it must feel especially with some servers being understaffed. But know that we appreciate you and love you all :) <3
I 1million percent agree

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
3 mil