Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
So, I'm gonna try to keep this short and sweet. I know I've said this before- but I just wanted to thank for the staff for everything they've done- helping players out in the community, reviewing appeals, enforcing the rules, answering support tickets, etc. Recently, I have seen how a lot of players aren't happy with Manacube- and make rude comments about the staff... honestly I understand people's frustration- but it's not really needed. There are better ways to raise concerns! I believe it's important to keep open and honest communication between the staff and players, but it's also important to remain respectful, as we're all humans and do make mistakes sometimes.
I also wanted to take a moment to do some "honorable mentions" for staff who I have encountered and want to specifically thank. If you aren't mentioned, please please please don't take it personally, I don't talk to all the staff like I used to- there are a lot of staff now ;-;
anywho- enough of me rambling!! Thank you @gapplegal for encouraging me to follow my heart- even when people said I should quit. Not just that, but also not treating me differently just because I have autism, and just because I am perm muted/banned on the server.
Thank you @LiLKayla for being an amazing, supportive "sister." I love you so much!! #Oly gang ;)
Thank you @Incompleteekoala for telling me the truth, even when it hurt. People have told me that I was being selfish and other stuff- but he helped me understand that perhaps I was putting more blame on other people and not taking account for my own actions.
Thank you @kxe for reminding me, again and again, to not care what other people think!! It's been a pretty hard year- for all of us... and for me, there were some not so nice people- and you told me to not worry about what those people and focus on myself.
I would also like to thank all the staff who I have talked to in the past, present, and future for being patient with me. It's not easy being friends with me- it's not easy to "listen to me." And for that, I thank you very very much.