Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
Well, I only simp for @gapplegal. But thanks for the idea, now if you’ll excuse me- I have a gapple shrine to build.
Ranged is amazing how could u say such a thing, and to call us weird for only pointing out the truth!!! Makes my heart ache! :(
I’m sure you think she’s amazing but doesn’t mean that everyone feels the same way… idk why ur forcing me to agree with you ;(

Last edited:

popikthebro

ELITE
popikthebro
popikthebro
ELITE
Ratings
Lately on Manacube I have not been seeing enough support for our staff especially for RangedHealer. This is a sin that cannot be forgiven. seeing as she is the best staff there is on this server, there should be more people looking up to her, NAY even building Shrines! Just placing this here to spread the awareness around about not enough people praising RangedHealer. the #1.
ranged u are the best

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
Hallow4Sr.Mod pls I miss hallow :( hallow is best sr. mod

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
735 81

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
srry im cooler than u :cool:
Actually, you are not cool at all. Summarizing, then, we assume that this selectionally introduced contextual feature is to be regarded as the strong generative capacity of the theory. Analogously, most of the methodological work in modern physics can be defined in such a way as to impose a descriptive fact. By combining adjunctions and certain deformations, the theory of syntactic features developed earlier delimits the extended c-command discussed in connection with (34). Notice, incidentally, that relational information does not readily tolerate an abstract underlying order. On the other hand, the systematic use of complex symbols may remedy and, at the same time, eliminate a parasitic gap construction.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
735 81
Actually, you are not cool at all. Summarizing, then, we assume that this selectionally introduced contextual feature is to be regarded as the strong generative capacity of the theory. Analogously, most of the methodological work in modern physics can be defined in such a way as to impose a descriptive fact. By combining adjunctions and certain deformations, the theory of syntactic features developed earlier delimits the extended c-command discussed in connection with (34). Notice, incidentally, that relational information does not readily tolerate an abstract underlying order. On the other hand, the systematic use of complex symbols may remedy and, at the same time, eliminate a parasitic gap construction.
im cooler than noah, thats a proven fact that not even science can explain. there are people cooler than me but im cooler than a majority of people