Air Drops
2019-11-04_15.34.55.png
2019-11-04_15.35.54.png
2019-11-04_15.36.22.png
2019-11-04_15.35.29.png

-77:57
Hard (due to length)
# of jumps: approx 80 including climbing

I used the texture pack M4K while building so the builds may look weird in default

Llighty

Dedicated Member
Ratings
41 1
-0.5 Looks amazing but the theme is not original. Its hard finding ways to get maps to be original. But i hope to see this as a parkour!

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
Giving this a -1

There is already a donator expert map named "Airplane" that is very similar to this.

Here's some important points for any other maps you make in the future!
  • Make your jumps more interesting. Try not to have 3 similar jumps (For example, ladder jumps) in a row so that you don't make the player bored. The best blocks (in my opinion) to use are iron bars, glass panes, soul sand, ice, fences, heads, and trapdoors.
  • Avoid floating jumps. Although some of the older courses on the server have floating jumps, the standards have increased since then. This is not to say you should never use floating jumps, just that you should avoid them as much as possible.
  • Avoid using barriers to block people off from reaching areas (Barrier parkour is OK if done correctly).
Good luck with any maps you make in the future.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello BagelBoi69,

Unfortunately I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't very original, as there are a lot of maps that feature airplanes, please read over the document in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure your map idea is original.
The build is good, it is overall detailed and well built, I can see you've put a lot of time and effort into it.
The parkour is quite repetitive, I would recommend experimenting with a larger variety of blocks and items when building jumps, it will make your map overall more enjoyable to complete.
There are a lot of floating jumps, try to implement your jumps more into the build, floating jumps can make maps look quite messy, so try to avoid these in the future.
The difficulty is good for a medium map, and the length is good for a hard map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.