BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
482 8
I feel the theme here is not executed well. I would wish the build is scaled up and some actual detail making it recognisable is added. The colours used for the grass clash heavily which makes the build look even more messy. I would much rather have a stadium type build for a theme like this.

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
482 8
I feel the theme here is not executed well. I would wish the build is scaled up and some actual detail making it recognisable is added. The colours used for the grass clash heavily which makes the build look even more messy. I would much rather have a stadium type build for a theme like this.
ok man, I was just giving feedback. You can disagree with my messages all you want but at the end of the day the build is simply not good enough to be added onto manacube. Personally I think this is a build for the wrong era of quality on manacube and has a very dated look to it. We will see who's correct.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hi xX_SacredPvp_Xx,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, though there is a baseball player map there are no baseball pitches so good job on that!
The build however has some issues as it feels dated. The build is quite two dimensional, it lacks scale and depth. This has resulted in it being quite unrecognizable. I recommend increasing the scale of the map (for example making a baseball stadium with a pitch) to really add some more detail. The grass colors clash and the colors used don’t pop and results in the map looking dull and unappealing.
The parkour is a good length, however the checkpoints are spaced a little too far apart for the difficulty with one cp being 13 jumps long and a bit on the hard side. The parkour variation feels forced and just placed in random spots to hit the variation requirement of the new maps. Mandatory head hitters and soul sand jumps slow the pace of the parkour and make it unenjoyable.[Bin]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.