Bought world edit in skyblock a while back and i return to the server and i cant use it?

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,899 47
world edit was disabled last season because of a dupe glitch. they neglected to fix it, and then this season players requested it to not be added as its very op and resembles p2w
there is a perk called fastplace which can place up to 9 blocks at once, or you could use build wands which build 5-6 blocks at once. these are all much cheaper, available to a larger demographic, reliable, and dont create too much of a gap between people who pay to pay and those who dont

xDoons

PATRON
xDoons
xDoons
Patron
Ratings
They should at least give those of us who paid for world edit access to fastplace, but I dont have hopes for mana to actually care about us anymore

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,899 47
They should at least give those of us who paid for world edit access to fastplace, but I dont have hopes for mana to actually care about us anymore
this is kind of like asking for replacement money from a money pouch that you get from a monthly crate. doesnt make sense.
you paid for having it when you had it, not for after reset

xDoons

PATRON
xDoons
xDoons
Patron
Ratings
When I bought it the store specifically said it would carry over to future seasons. So not sure how that’s comparable to money pouches.