Broken Quest

Steezie22

VIP+
Steezie22
Steezie22
VIP+
Ratings
Has anyone else had trouble with the island quests on Oasis? I tried to complete the apprentice blacksmith quest multiple times. It's simple. It's literally a starter quest. All you do is craft a set of iron tools and armor, which I've done over and over again. It's just stuck at 87%. I don't know what's wrong and I've just assumed it's a bug. I'd like to move further with my quests though so I wanted to bring the issue to light and see if anyone else has experienced this.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Are you sure you're not missing a tool?
You need to craft a helmet, chestplate, leggings, boots, sword, pickaxe, axe, shovel, and a hoe.

I havnt had trouble with it, but it is possible it broke since I stopped playing.

If you dont mind, please let me know if it fixes it. Thank yoh! ;D

Steezie22

VIP+
Steezie22
Steezie22
VIP+
Ratings
You need to craft a helmet, chestplate, leggings, boots, sword, pickaxe, axe, shovel, and a hoe.

I havnt had trouble with it, but it is possible it broke since I stopped playing.

I have made all of those and then some. I tried making shears and buckets to see if those somehow classified as iron tools even though they usually don't. None of it's worked. I'm hoping if I just do it enough times it'll fix itself lol. I'm thinking it's just not registering everything. I'm gonna try to do it again and see if it works this time. I'll report back in a few lol

Steezie22

VIP+
Steezie22
Steezie22
VIP+
Ratings

lol I just made an entirely new set of iron tools and it seems to have updated. Knowing me, I probably totally missed one, but it also might have just been a glitch that fixed itself. Either way, it's all good now. Thank you for your reply, but I think the chances are I just had a very stupid moment lol

Goldan_Bullett

MVP
Adaphas
Adaphas
MVP
Ratings
7 2
Yay that's great! I hate glitches. Hope no one else has that glitch happen to them too.