Current State Of KitPVP

vitras

Banned
Ratings
9 2
vitras ;

In all honesty, since the primary day I have joined Manacube I have consistently prowled inside Kitpvp.However, as time went on I could tell the measure of players were depleting. Kitpvp is a shielded gatekeeped network with a concealed harmful base. I am not the slightest bit saying I am a nontoxic individual my self. Be that as it may, this server appears to be failed to remember and show how undirected kitpvp is.

This shows a lack of interest within Kitpvp, I would hope that maybe more updates would be added but as of right now it has been a dry wasteland with terrible connection.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Would like more updates too, Texans was literally talking about how they haven't updated kit in the last year literally yesterday which is a cool coincidence!

vitras

Banned
Ratings
9 2
Would like more updates too, Texans was literally talking about how they haven't updated kit in the last year literally yesterday which is a cool coincidence!
Haha!
I couldn't agree with you more.

vitras

Banned
Ratings
9 2
ain’t you banned
Hence the time where-as I was evading which should never be looked-up to, I was within the Kitpvp community actively pvping.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Hence the time where-as I was evading which should never be looked-up to, I was within the Kitpvp community actively pvping.
Why tf you talkin like that

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I'm attempting to break free of my harmful past, and mark another envision from where I stand as of now.
Evasion?

vitras

Banned
Ratings
9 2
Although I may have evaded in the past, I have recently recorded an appeal to help recapture trust and acknowledgment inside the network. As much as I couldn't imagine anything better than to ramble upon, there is just as much I could put into words about how profoundly sorry I am.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Although I may have evaded in the past, I have recently recorded an appeal to help recapture trust and acknowledgment inside the network. As much as I couldn't imagine anything better than to ramble upon, there is just as much I could put into words about how profoundly sorry I am.
Oh ok