Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
A little sad there isn’t Kanna in the map anywhere but still, the organics are insane and the map itself looks great; can’t wait to play it haha <3

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Shinx,

Your map has now been put in ONGOING. It has been judged by me and is currently in the process of being judged by our Map Judge team. You can expect an answer in the coming days! Thank you for your patience.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Shinx,

I'm glad I'm able to tell you that your map has been ACCEPTED!
  • Theme: As our only other map themed after "Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid" does not feature Kobayashi or Tohru (the builds on your map), this is most definitely an originally themed map submission. Good job on coming up with something unique!
  • Build: Personally, I think the build is really good. You've brought these characters to life, especially with the posing you chose. Furthermore, the detailing, shaping and block choices work incredibly well with each other, producing a very attractive build. Well done!
  • Parkour: The parkour was definitely fitting for the insane difficulty in both length and difficulty, even if it was on the easier side of things. I really have no complaints about the map, it was forgiving and fun (especially due to the redstonery). All I had to do was add signs here and there, but besides that, it was really good. My only recommendation is that maybe the gold lever section could be on a timer to avoid people just letting others do it for them and moving on without doing the section themselves.
I hope to see many more map submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.