Not open for further replies.

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
Hey RachelBlueFish
I tested this map just now and I have a few opinions:
There is a nice range of jumps however most of these jumps are repetitive.
The course is labelled Hard however if this was added I would say this would be a medium at the hardest.
An Emoji course already exists however you may have not seen it.
The EMOJI heads are very box like and could do with some rounding
that said good luck!

Ratings
Thanks for the feedback! I did not realize there was already an emoji course, and if i had i wouldnt have made one, so thanks for telling me. I wasnt sure about the difficulty, but i will go back and change it now, as well as make some of the jumps different.

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
As FlashxPoint said above, the theme has already been used, as you now know. I enjoy that you did not make them pixel art, but they aren't very spherical. There is also one place near the beginning where I am confused as to where I'm going. The build isn't overly attractive. Besides this, good luck with your course! :)

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Ratings
As FlashxPoint said above, the theme has already been used, as you now know. I enjoy that you did not make them pixel art, but they aren't very spherical. There is also one place near the beginning where I am confused as to where I'm going. The build isn't overly attractive. Besides this, good luck with your course! :)

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)
Thanks for the feedback!

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Rachel,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is already existing like others have stated above, but this isn't the reason of rejection. It still is a nice colourful theme which you can clearly see in the build.
- The build itself is not too bad, the theme is represented perfectly. However, it doesn't look very appealing. This is mainly because of the jumps that are floating around everywhere. This can be easily fixed by putting the jumps inside of the emojis rather than around them.
- I must say that I enjoyed the jumps, like you said, there is a good amount of variety which would fit the medium difficulty. Only thing is, like I said before, is that the jumps are poorly placed. You should definitely use the jumps in future courses though and keep having that variety included.
- Considering the difficulty of the jumps is medium, the length does fit that difficulty. It doesn't get too boring nor will it be easy to farm, good job on that!

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.