Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
What's your favorite coffee? Mine is normal brown coffee (coffe + sugar + half n half).

Starbucks doesn't count, it has to be actual coffee

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
I recently bought the iced coffee from Aldi, its the caramel macchiato flavor and its very good. But before then i typically just do medium roast with sugar and milk.

Ratings
427 8
i might get killed for this but uhhmmm
i dont like cofee :D
Funny story here: I love coffee, and when I shared my love with coffee with my German teacher, he simply said 'no'. Then we had this war between me and the teacher. Me, being a dumb child, tried to convince him in any way, I wrote the word 'coffee' on whiteboards xD. Then one day he told me to stop breathing "/.

My favourite coffee is probably a coffee with soy milk (don't call me weird) so something like a cappuccino or latte. 1/2 strength because I'm still a child and can't handle that much caffeine.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
Funny story here: I love coffee, and when I shared my love with coffee with my German teacher, he simply said 'no'. Then we had this war between me and the teacher. Me, being a dumb child, tried to convince him in any way, I wrote the word 'coffee' on whiteboards xD. Then one day he told me to stop breathing "/.

My favourite coffee is probably a coffee with soy milk (don't call me weird) so something like a cappuccino or latte. 1/2 strength because I'm still a child and can't handle that much caffeine.
Your weird

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
cold brew with just a little splash bit of french vanilla cream. i like it strong.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
im a coffee goblin so ive kinda been changing up my order quite a bit. I kinda went from like coffee with like milk and sugar to more like sauces and stuff. If i go to starbucks ill get a caramel macciato but if i make it at home ill usually use caramel sauce, or white chocolate sauce and mix it with coffee so it melts, then ill get in some ice and regular milk and top it off with some heavy whipping cream and caramel whipped with a hand whisk and its like still liquidy so it gives it a nice taste when u take a sip with the coffee

PretzelAngel

Mod | Olympus & Skyblock
PretzelAngel
PretzelAngel
Mod
Ratings
169 7
I can't do bitter coffee, so usually I put lots of creamer in my coffee if I'm making it at home. If I'm ordering, I usually always get iced coffee (yes, I am a stereotype shh) so the amount of cream doesn't matter too much since it's cold :)