jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Welcome to my continual excuse to share my favorite songs, they change a lot, but as of when I’m posting this, heres some I’ve been listening to recently! Please recommend me and others some too!

She -Dodie
We fell in love in October -girl in red
Brutal -Oliva Rodrigo
Serotonin -girl in red
Panic room - Au/Ra
E892844C-5FC1-4874-B91D-0AA5567E040F.jpeg

You probably can tell im a little not straight :3

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
the deleted Adams Administration song from Hamilton, I’m currently obsessed with it!

How does Hamilton, the short tempered Protean creator of the coast guard, founder of the New York post ardently abuse his cabinet post, destroy his reputation, WELCOME FOLKS, TO THE
ADAMS ADMINISTRATION
Jefferson‘s the runner up which makes him the Vice President, Washington can’t help you now no more mister nice president, Adams fires Hamilton, privately calls him creole bastard, in his taunts, (say what) Hamilton publishes his response.
An open letter to the fat, arrogant, anti-charismatic national embarrassment known as president John Adams.
the mans irrational, he claims that I’m in league, with Britain in a vast, international intrigue,
bitch please!
you wouldn’t know what I’m doin, you’re always goin beserk, but ya never show up to work, give my regards to Abigail next time you write about my lack of moral compass, at least I do my job up in this rumpus!
The line is behind me I crossed again while the president lost it again, aw, such a rough life, better run to your wife, now the boss is in Boston again, let me ask you a question, who sits at your desk when you’re in Massachusetts? They were calling you a dick back in 76, and you havent done anything new since! You’re a nuisance, with no sense, youll die of irrelevance, go ahead you can call me the devil you aspire to my level you aspire to malevolence, say hi to the Jeffersons! And the spies all around me maybe they can confirm, I don’t care if I kill my career with this letter I’m confining you to one term!
YOU FAT MOTHERF***ER!

Please give me some respect for writing all of this on my iPad! :)

Last edited:

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
My favorite song?
Ernstig by Spag Heddy
Second favorite?