Frequently asked Questions:

gumleaf

ELITE
gumleaf
gumleaf
ELITE
Ratings
66 5
To be completely honest, it is annoying when new players join any server on minevast and ask really simple questions like for parkour "How do i get gems?" I think it would be an amazing idea to add a command of /faq. This command would be used if you have questions on the server. Say if you asked the question "How do i get gems" instead of completely explaining this to them you can just simply tell them to type /faq gems. Once this command is done a little page of information would come up on the chat that only they can see. They would be able to read through this and it would help them a lot :) This command can be used for pretty much any question that is asked repetitively!!!

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
There are such types of menus in Skyblock, Kitpvp and Creative (aswell as one under construction/beta for Skywars). These are all listed under the command /help so they could add a help menu for Prison and Parkour. I would see the Prison one being very helpful as many first joining players have the question of "What do I do?" and "Where is the mine?", but Parkour is a very simplistic concept so I think it would be easier if they added a book you get when you first join or if you type /kit help that tells you about the server.
Thank you for your wonderful suggestion,
-Cheech <3

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
There are such types of menus in Skyblock, Kitpvp and Creative (aswell as one under construction/beta for Skywars). These are all listed under the command /help so they could add a help menu for Prison and Parkour. I would see the Prison one being very helpful as many first joining players have the question of "What do I do?" and "Where is the mine?", but Parkour is a very simplistic concept so I think it would be easier if they added a book you get when you first join or if you type /kit help that tells you about the server.
-Cheech <3
Sounds good, just like skywars 2.0 where they have the book help...These days :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1446952483][/DOUBLEPOST]
-Cheech <3
Sounds good, just like skywars 2.0 where they have the book help...These days :p

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
I would see the Prison one being very helpful as many first joining players have the question of "What do I do?" and "Where is the mine?", but Parkour is a very simplistic concept so I think it would be easier if they added a book you get when you first join or if you type /kit help that tells you about the server.
This is what staff and /helpop are for. ;)